Has my boyfriends identity really been stolen or is he just covering his [butt]?

Chellerenee13

cereal_dater

The track record of the emails back to 2013 changing locations, with photos of himself, there's nothing more you need to know. There's no hacker or identity thief in the world that operates like that. Prostitutes would never ID a client for their safety and it would be an admission of guilt. He got caught red handed. Simply put. No question about it and I even work in I.T.

I would give him the chance to "come clean" with an explanation before you simply run and never look back. We all have our demons. Not saying you should give him a second chance, but after 2 years you deserve an honest explanation and if he cares about your feelings he'll give it to you.

• Like 1
Versacehottie
Oh don’t worry the OP is still here, gathering everyone’s opinions, waiting to read them all to him to see what he says

Anyone got anything to say to him? Lol

This approach is baffling me. You've got to empower yourself. Something is way off and you've been lied to. There are enough opinions here (not that you need them but i get it that the reassurance helps) which ALL say he is lying and to get out. If you read these to him, it's just another way for him to have a way back in and to deflect the issue. It will be him against the other posters rather than truly dealing with the real issue: there is an electronic trail, leading back to him and only him detailing his activities and his gf is aware of it. I don't get why you are waiting. You are putting yourself in danger of STDs. and living like everything is normal to his face when you've got all this brewing???? That's such dysfunction. It seems like you want him to explain his way out of this. There is no closure you need. You have #facts! Take control of your life--what are you waiting for?

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
Oh don’t worry the OP is still here, gathering everyone’s opinions, waiting to read them all to him to see what he says ?

Anyone got anything to say to him? Lol

What is the point?

You need a backbone, OP. And you need to get yourself to a doctor for a full STI/HIV test. You know you cannot trust his word, and this is not the sort of gamble you should take with your own health.

• Like 2