Woman unresponsive after compliment

To answer your question this is your answer^^^

It all depends on who is giving the compliment, what type, and the situation.

Exactly. Attractive guy gives gal compliment at work, she's swooning. Unattractive guy gives gal compliment at work = sexual harassment.

Anyway, she's not interested in you at all and is showing you that.

• Like 1
When I was sick in a hospital, I told one of my professional caregivers that she has nice eyes. And I meant it as a compliment, that's all. I was NOT trying to flirt--I was too sick and not myself at all. She is younger than me.

Well, I am healthy again and I run into her a few times having lunch nearby. I get the feeling she is avoiding me or does not care to talk. She answers my brief question, like how are you and walks away and her eyes avert mine. she doesn't have time to spare at lunch and eats with her co-workers.

By now she knows I like her, but why does she act this way? So she doesn't want to go out with me. She could still be friendly.

I don't have any motives.

I know it sucks man but she just isn't interested. There's not anyone in your post that screams "she wants you!" because well...she doesn't. She's avoiding you. Like I said before, it does suck - because you had good intentions but she clearly wasn't comfortable hearing that from you. Don't think too much about it. It's whatever. You didn't have a deep connection with her so it's not like you'll be in great pain. Yes, it hurts the ego but you'll be fine. Cut your losses and continue to walk forward.

You got (mildly) rejected by someone. Rejection hurts by it happens to us all.

Stop making this a case against women today. It isn't. It's a simple case of guy likes girl, guy gives girl compliments, girl isn't interested, remains courteous and no more.

• Like 1