She took him back, yet continues to declare her love for me

ladydesigner
She told me she can't stop thinking about me. I believe her. I believe I'm more to her than just an escape, but I agree I'm clearly not enough, and that I should let her be

You are her addiction and not a healthy one.

Hes playing both of you. he wont leave her as if he does he loses half of everything. i know you love him to. as much as it hurt run hun

• Author
Hes playing both of you. he wont leave her as if he does he loses half of everything. i know you love him to. as much as it hurt run hun

Do you have the genders mixed up? :confused:

OM's are rare here so it's easy to mix up the genders...

So, what do you want OP? MW's can be a lot of fun if you leave expectations at the door. This one won't be a 'you and me forever' gal for awhile, if ever. To pull her away IME you'll need the trifecta, Sex, intimacy and lifestyle. Women, in general, are pragmatic. She's not going to give up her deal on a whim. Especially if there's kids (didn't check that).

Sure, it's easy to block her. You could have done it in the time it took to read this post. Poof, gone. That's generally considered by most to be a healthy choice.

I've had MW's sobbing their love out and turn into a zombie from the mere voice of the commander in chief at home. It's like they're a robot. It was shocking at the time but now I find it somewhat comical that a human being could be that indoctrinated and under control. Happens though.

Best chance? if the MW had a solid, loving childhood, no abuse, rape, ugly stuff in there, including in their M. The more ugly, the more likely to flip-flop and go zombie. That's been my experience anyway. Oh, and watch out for bi-polar. They'll rub up on you when manic, then poof on you. If you're older, then it's the MLC/menopause stuff. Dealing with some of that right now. Yikes. Fortunately, I handled a psychotic for eight years so learned coping mechanisms.

Block her. You don't want to have a library of anecdotes decades down the road like I do. Trust me.

• Author
OM's are rare here so it's easy to mix up the genders...

So, what do you want OP? MW's can be a lot of fun if you leave expectations at the door. This one won't be a 'you and me forever' gal for awhile, if ever. To pull her away IME you'll need the trifecta, Sex, intimacy and lifestyle. Women, in general, are pragmatic. She's not going to give up her deal on a whim. Especially if there's kids (didn't check that).

Sure, it's easy to block her. You could have done it in the time it took to read this post. Poof, gone. That's generally considered by most to be a healthy choice.

I've had MW's sobbing their love out and turn into a zombie from the mere voice of the commander in chief at home. It's like they're a robot. It was shocking at the time but now I find it somewhat comical that a human being could be that indoctrinated and under control. Happens though.

Best chance? if the MW had a solid, loving childhood, no abuse, rape, ugly stuff in there, including in their M. The more ugly, the more likely to flip-flop and go zombie. That's been my experience anyway. Oh, and watch out for bi-polar. They'll rub up on you when manic, then poof on you. If you're older, then it's the MLC/menopause stuff. Dealing with some of that right now. Yikes. Fortunately, I handled a psychotic for eight years so learned coping mechanisms.

Block her. You don't want to have a library of anecdotes decades down the road like I do. Trust me.

Still weighing up what I want, although I know I like being with her. It would hurt her badly to block her now, I can't really bring myself to.