Had a first call with her a couple days ago and haven't heard from her since..

• Author
if a woman genuinely and truly likes a man she will GO OUT OF HER WAY to talk to or make contact with him

She texted me first when I first gave her my number and she also called first on the call if that means anything.

• Author

I should've probably mentioned this earlier, but I went through our texts again and apparently I already asked her out. She's currently fasting for Ramadan and I commented how we will go for a coffee date after it ends. She replied 'no pressure but it better be good coffee.' Not sure if that changes anything.

Edited by ikonik
DontBreakEven
I should've probably mentioned this earlier, but I went through our texts again and apparently I already asked her out. She's currently fasting for Ramadan and I commented how we will go for a coffee date after it ends. She replied 'no pressure but it better be good coffee.' Not sure if that changes anything.

Not sure what that even means? What the heck would that change and how is that at all relevant to anything?

losangelena

OP, you have been messaging/talking to this woman for only a couple of weeks. What is the big deal if she fades out now? Why do you care so much? I understand that maybe you liked her or thought she was attractive, but you've spent so little time getting to really know her that there just hasn't been that much investment. Don't get hung up so quickly on someone.

• Like 1
DontBreakEven
OP, you have been messaging/talking to this woman for only a couple of weeks. What is the big deal if she fades out now? Why do you care so much? I understand that maybe you liked her or thought she was attractive, but you've spent so little time getting to really know her that there just hasn't been that much investment. Don't get hung up so quickly on someone.

I disagree. I can totally see where he's coming from. He was hopeful and excited for someone that seemed just as excited about him.

It sucks when people are shi*ty like this and disappear for no reason, only to leave us wondering what the heck we did wrong (I'm going through the same thing right now). BUT, at some point you DO have to stop analyzing it and accept it for what it is: a sh*t situation with someone who actually DOESN'T like you as much as the let on, and just try and get past it.

She's currently fasting for Ramadan...

Well, initially you didn't say she was Moslem and observing Ramadan. That changes everything.

• Author

Well I finally flat out asked her out for coffee today and she rejected. She said 'Sorry I didn't mean to be rude (with not replying earlier) but I'm just not interested. You seem really sweet and nice but I'm preoccupied with other stuff right now.'

At least she had the decency to let me know she wasn't interested I guess.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Well I finally flat out asked her out for coffee today and she rejected. She said 'Sorry I didn't mean to be rude (with not replying earlier) but I'm just not interested. You seem really sweet and nice but I'm preoccupied with other stuff right now.'

At least she had the decency to let me know she wasn't interested I guess.

Yes, now you know. Sorry this one didn't work out.

• Author
Well, initially you didn't say she was Moslem and observing Ramadan. That changes everything.

Why does that change everything?

Why does that change everything?

maybe the lack of food and water is clouding her judgement?

DontBreakEven

Hey I'm really sorry to hear this. Similar things have happened to me many times. I find it to be a bit ridiculous, personally. A few minutes on the phone and suddenly you're not interested? Okay.

People are seriously d*cks these days. Especially online.

• Like 1
  • Author
Hey I'm really sorry to hear this. Similar things have happened to me many times. I find it to be a bit ridiculous, personally. A few minutes on the phone and suddenly you're not interested? Okay.

People are seriously d*cks these days. Especially online.

Couldn't agree more. But I deleted her number and moved on.