Is he flirting with me? Does he like me?

• Author

I've been seeing him as my doc for almost 5 years now. He only acted like this on my last appt. I haven't been back since. This appt was about 3 weeks ago. Haven't heard from him outside of the appt or anything. That's why I'm wondering why he would flirt but not pursue? What is the pount of even flirting then?

CautiouslyOptimistic
What is the pount of even flirting then?

To see if you'd take the bait! And also grooming for the next time and the time after....

You're still thinking about it 3 weeks later, so it obviously worked to some extent.

• Author

I feel like sometimes I read into situations too much. Someone told me it seemed like he was flirting and another peraon told me they thought he was being a sarcastic ******* with that comment about " well the rash can't be good for your sex appeal." So I didn't know what to think. If he was flirting or trying to be an ******* to me?

CautiouslyOptimistic
I feel like sometimes I read into situations too much. Someone told me it seemed like he was flirting and another peraon told me they thought he was being a sarcastic ******* with that comment about " well the rash can't be good for your sex appeal." So I didn't know what to think. If he was flirting or trying to be an ******* to me?

To me it wouldn't matter. The phrase "sex appeal" should not come out of your GYN's mouth unless you've specifically asked for sexual advice, i.e. a loss of libido or something.

• Author

Okay yes because I never mentioned feeling ugly or unattractive from the rash. He took it upon himself to mention my sex appeal.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Okay yes because I never mentioned feeling ugly or unattractive from the rash. He took it upon himself to mention my sex appeal.

Highly inappropriate! It would have been appropriate to say, "Does it itch? What's your pain level on a scale of 1 to 10?"

Trust your instincts on this one.

CautiouslyOptimistic

[]It seems now that you're hoping to receive word that he wants an affair with you, so maybe you should just schedule another appointment to be sure.

OK this is getting weird.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Merge posts and redact content regarding duplicate threads
  • Author

I just signed up on here and still trying to figure out how to use this site. Also, no harm in other opinions. I only got opinions from 3 people.

CautiouslyOptimistic
I just signed up on here and still trying to figure out how to use this site. Also, no harm in other opinions. I only got opinions from 3 people.

My apologies. Usually mods will combine threads into one if you post about the same thing in multiple places, FYI.

• Author

I don't understand why a doctor would risk their license by hitting on a patient? For all he knows I could report him. Is a piece of ass really that important?

CautiouslyOptimistic
With housekeeping out of the way, back to the topic. Thanks!

You're still missing one ;).

FilterCoffee
I don't understand why a doctor would risk their license by hitting on a patient? For all he knows I could report him. Is a piece of ass really that important?

Well, you did say you were attractive. Sometimes people can be myopic.

You're still missing one ;).

Thank you and I reconsidered and moved the combined threads to CFJ since there's no involvement currently. I suggest members read back for context. Remember thread starter, only one thread per topic.

• Author

So I talked to 6 other women who have had him as their doctor and they said never has he ever done or said anything inappropriate to them at any of their appointments. I mentioned my appointment and they were so surprised by it. They said he is a very sarcastic guy who likes to joke around but what he said obviously wasn't a joke. He wanted to get a reaction out of me?