To do or not to do?

ZA Dater

• Author
And I completely agree with you BB. But have you seen the signs this girl has given OP? She clearly has some feelings for him. His dating life is also unlikely to improve if he stops at the very first roadblock.

I thought a bit more about this. It just seems what I am trying to do here is very, very difficult, more so when I have no experience doing it either!

What I did do was drop hints that I liked her, in some respects I wish I could simply say "I wish you would go out with me". My inherent problem is I play on the side of caution and when I say things they are subtle.

This morning when she sent me pictures I ended it like this "I hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I liked having you there "

What I need to try and do is see her at other times barring these events. I made it very obvious to her I do everything on my own, made no bones about the fact I derive huge confidence from her.

Whether those are mistakes I don't know. Probably are but indicative of how clueless I am at this.

My actions always lean towards the fact I like her and when I dropped her off I gave her a proper hug. She has know I have liked her so my thought process is there is nothing I have done to indicate otherwise.

CrazyKatLady

Why can't you play with someone else who is available. It sounds like seduction and uh-uh, not cool. Leave the poor rabbit alone...just saying.

• Author
Why can't you play with someone else who is available. It sounds like seduction and uh-uh, not cool. Leave the poor rabbit alone...just saying.

Because I cant find anyone else who I get along with.