Am I being a fool?

• Author
Well, I don't think you should have deleted your FB entirely because that isn't very mature. You should have just told him you need to keep correspondence with him to a minimum right now, like once or twice a week. Make your boundaries clear.

Sounds like this guy has put you up on a pedestal you probably don't deserve to be on (that's no offense to you....I just mean he has built up a "you" in his mind that may not be accurate), and it's from his own loneliness. He's not asking questions about you because his priority is not you....it's getting HIS needs fulfilled and he mistakenly thinks you can make him whole. That's way too much pressure on you and doesn't make for a good relationship partner.

Deleting fb was just an act of feeling overwhelmed and not knowing what to do and acting on impulse, which is one reason I should stay off fb forever. I do things like that when I'm struggling with my emotions... sadly.

• Like 1

Ah yessa, l get that one. l had fb once, for 4days.

Someone said something that l never even realized would even know l was on it , but it only took her 4days.

That was it l thought eff this, shut that puppy down. :bunny: