How do I stop getting jealous of my girlfriend wearing sexy/revealing clothing?

This is funny, i am a guy about your same age. But i have a totally opposite approach on this. I personally like to show off my girlfriend. If i have a cute, hot girlfriend, she she dresses up elegant/cute/sexy for me and we go out together it turns me on. It's like i am showing off what a hot woman i have by my side and i actually enjoy it.

Maybe you should change your perspective?

As long as her behavior shows that she is yours and only yours, you should have nothing to worry about in the way she dresses.

If you have a Ferrari, would you try to cover it up and make it look ugly just that other men don't look at your Ferrari? Or would you show it off? :)

I was just about to respond basically saying the same thing haha!

My husband loves me dressing up "sexy" for when we're out together (not for family occasions though), he's bought me lots of tight mini dresses, stockings, heels and even expensive Louboutin high heels just because he loves other men being jealous of him knowing that they can't have me only he can.

Hello my friends, I'm 32 and my girlfriend is 22, We're dating for a few months I do not mind her wearing some low cut tops, short shorts/skirts, even okay but last week we were at a party of her stepmother's family and she was wearing a low cut top that shows a lot of her boobs (she has huge boobs) and I was jealous. I did not like it very much and I was in bad mood the whole party. Why she has to show off with revealing clothes? Even in a family gathering? I told her later and she did not say anything, nor did I hear an excuse or anything. That's a red flag in my opinion! Do you think I'm overreacting or I really should break up? Because I don't want to date a very promiscuous girl that enjoy getting attention of other men!

She is advertising herself to 'higher value' men than you. Your insecurity demonstrates low value, be grounded and start flirting with other woman at these parties, that way you validate her hypergamous doubt: I am with a quality man other women would want to fck, so I stay.

She is advertising herself to 'higher value' men than you. Your insecurity demonstrates low value, be grounded and start flirting with other woman at these parties, that way you validate her hypergamous doubt: I am with a quality man other women would want to fck, so I stay.

tsk tsk, forgot to add in other MGTOW terms like "frame" and "simp."