Tell me i'm not crazy...or maybe i am, i don't know.

OP: You sound like a great guy. Truth be told, personally, I couldn’t imagine getting into a relationship with someone with small kid(s) when I was your age. I’m almost 10 years your senior; even now, I can only handle a man with at most 1-2 kids who are at least in high school already. Don’t get me wrong, I love small kids, and I’m the proud cool aunt to my niece and my nephews.

Nothing stopping her from buying it herself. I'm sure she can afford it. Maybe a little more difficult now since shes moving (Which, i had no clue about until papers were signed. Another story for another day), but i'm sure she can. I think it's the mentality of "Man, i'd love that, but i wouldn't spend my money to get it" type of things. Whether she's expecting me to buy it or not...i'd venture to say, she's looking to hopefully get one in Dec for either B-Day or Christmas. If that doesn't happen...i'm not sure what the reaction would be and honestly, IF an "I thought you were going to get me an Apple watch (or something other than what i gift), guaranteed end of relationship for me (assuming we make it till end of year).

She is the first woman i've dated with a child. It did take some getting use to, but i think we've both worked that part out for the most part. Her daughter is great. I dont have children, but she's being raised so far, in my opinion, good. I try to impart somethings here and there, now and then, and haven't received any backlashes when i tell her not to do things or behave properly. We respect each other and knows that i am not her father (Although it's been about 4 times now she's accidentally called me Dad). Bio father definitely doesn't like that she talks about me, but i dont know what she says to him or the extent of their conversations about me. He and I have actually never met. Not my doing, he just does not want to meet me, which i find so strange. I'd want to meet the man who isn't me, that my daughter is spending time with. But to each his own i suppose.

• Like 1
Happy Lemming
OP: You sound like a great guy. Truth be told, personally, I couldn’t imagine getting into a relationship with someone with small kid(s) when I was your age. I’m almost 10 years your senior; even now, I can only handle a man with at most 1-2 kids who are at least in high school already. Don’t get me wrong, I love small kids, and I’m the proud cool aunt to my niece and my nephews.

I'd like to agree with "JuneL"... As a general rule, I don't date women with children. I tried it, once and it didn't go well; so I added "minor" children to my "deal breakers" list.

I did date one woman with some success who had a daughter, but her daughter was away at college and quite mature. The father had passed away some years earlier, so I didn't have to deal with that aspect, either.

She is an ungrateful woman.

I am sorry but thats how I would feel. If its not a GF, but even a friend or a family member who acts like this after I make so much effort, thats what I would call her - Ungrateful.

I think you deserved an big message appreciating all your effort. That message she sent trying to demand something from you was very unthoughtful. What you did was wayyyy more nicer than a card and flowers. What kind of woman wants to give more importance to showing off stuff to her friends rather than be thankful for what she got, which was so amazing!

This kind of behavior would really really irritate me. And it is obviously bothering you enough for you to come and post here.

I think you need to tell her clearly how you felt about that message.