I want him to reject me

CautiouslyOptimistic

Honestly, he is likely feeling the same way you are....he wants YOU to be the one to have the courage to pull the plug. So just do it.

Set both of you free.

whichwayisup
Yes, I know. The next time I see him I AM ending it. I'm done with these silly games.

No you're not. Just read your update. Sadly you're far from your rock bottom and need to be really hurt and emotionally messed up/fed up to really want to end it with him. You are playing the game just as much as he is.

• Like 1
I never said I wasn't getting anything out of this. I'm frustrated it hasn't progressed to anything physical but obviously I'm enjoying it as well if I haven't put a stop to it and keep coming back.

I've done a lot of analyzing and self-reflection and I know exactly why I'm doing this. But that's not the point of this post.

He contacted me randomly today out of the blue and we basically spoke the entire day. It was a normal conversation, no sexting or anything like that, and it was so nice. It was a pleasant reminder of why I like him so much and it made me forget, at least temporarily, of all my frustrations with him. I hate being pulled back in...

You have no right to be frustrated that you can’t sleep with this man. That’s like saying you are frustrated you don’t have access to someone else’s bank account. It doesn’t belong to you. He doesn’t belong to you. Is that really so hard to understand?

Where was his wife while you were on the phone with him all day? It’s really sad that you seem to have no compunction about usurping this man’s time and attention.

• Like 2
I never said I wasn't getting anything out of this. I'm frustrated it hasn't progressed to anything physical but obviously I'm enjoying it as well if I haven't put a stop to it and keep coming back.

I've done a lot of analyzing and self-reflection and I know exactly why I'm doing this. But that's not the point of this post.

He contacted me randomly today out of the blue and we basically spoke the entire day. It was a normal conversation, no sexting or anything like that, and it was so nice. It was a pleasant reminder of why I like him so much and it made me forget, at least temporarily, of all my frustrations with him. I hate being pulled back in...

He isn't the one pulling you back; you won't let go. He is someone else's husband. Why would you do this again?