I terribly miss him

aminae7

• Author

I have failed and looked at his Facebook yesterday and then today. It doesn't mean anything, I cannot really be serious about having a chance with him, he is in love with someone else and I love my husband.

So after the ATM stealing incident we moved in together about 2 months later into a condo on Metric BLVD. that my mother owns. When my mom found out about the stealing incident he kicked us out of her condo. We ended up getting a flat together in the same neighborhood. Christmas he asked me to marry him. In the mean time he was gone a lot but what matters most is that he is the love my life. I had a dream that we had kids and it made me really happy. We are going to try for children now. I don't have any contact with the ex/ I have told him he should marry his girlfriend and forget about us.

The thing is that we communicate in our own way and he is always on my mind, but I don't act on my temptation, I have completely stopped sending him silly messages in the middle of the night and such.

I am on my meds now and I FEEL FANTASTIC. It is for the best to forget the ex and focus on my marriage. My husband is a big teddy bear, I love him so much and he is kind of like my ex in ways, his hair is gorgeous and I love to run my hands through his hair and touch the small of his back when we have sex....OH ABOUT THAT>

the thing is my husband and I have not had sex in over a month and on our wedding night he opted to get some weed instead of consummating our marriage, this makes me really sad and depressed like I m being taken advantage of , but I am 100% committed to my marriage even though we only have sex 2-3 times a year...

There is now nothing between us. NOTHING> I am sick of talking about memories and such but I have faith that god will make my life ok with my current husband.. I do love him deeply and I can't wait to see his face when I wake up and get home from work and whenever there has been long stretches of time when I have not seen him...

How is this story going to end or is going to keep continuing?

Edited by aminae7
ADDED STORY
  • Author

SO this is what happened.

We are what the movie LA LA LAND is based on. I made a move on my ex in November of 2005 and he invited me to London to spend a shopping holiday with him a week before Christmas.

I get there, we stay at my hotel and sleep together whilst I was married to my ex-husband....I COULD SWEAR he drugged my drink and that's how I ended up with him.

BUT then when I expressed interest in him, he rejected me, just like LA LA LAND when Ryan Gosling pushes away Emma Stone at the Piano Lounge, it happened just like that and now he is apologizing for Christmas 2005??

WHAT should I say to him, how should I respond to his apology?

We drank wine and watched x-factor the rest of the time and went up and down escalators at Selfridge's the last day I was there so approximately 12-19 I left London and I would return twice more,

now after this many years he is APOLOGIZING ????? HELP!

• Author
Hello,

I'll start off with one simple question:

Why is his apology relevant?

Because that would mean he wants to take a step in the right direction with our relationship...

look, Im not ready to change my life BUT I do think I am owed one.

He was so cruel in London in 2005. He tried to kick me out of his flat, he told me that "I did not belong" I needed to leave his condo whilst I was staying there because I couldn't afford my own hotel room...

that trip was a disaster and on top he left me to go be with his girlfriend whilst I had traveled from Texas to London...

If I didn't answer your question please let me know.

AND

THE LA LA LAND movie would be our story, getting rejected at christmas and then going back in time and changing that rejection to an acceptance...Now Im successful and with someone new, the movie doesnt tell you what happens between emma and ryan, that's where I am at, have you seen it?

He basically told me NO to a relationship that he was in love with someone else and that he loved me but was NOT in love with me and then probably 5 more other times the same thing ...

Edited by aminae7
LA LA LAND

Yes It Does answer my question . But it brings up more .

No I havent seen that movie . To be honest Ive grown a little Cold-Hearted over the years . I personally dont like to compare my life to a Script . That is just my personal choice . It is not my intention to judge anyone who does so. It can be fun to see coincedences I suppose .

What this person thinks clearly matters to you . You cant deny that . It is obviuos .

Is your current relationship with your Husband hollow enough that you need to seek comfort in another ? You want the relationship with your EX to move in the right direction . What direction is that ?

If a wrong that was done to you 13 years ago still resonates within yourself , maybe it’s because what you’ve got going on right now in your life is not fulfilling you .

I’m not qualified to tell you weather your EX was the true love of your life . I’ve read but a few posts of you . And you can only convey so much in a post . But what I can tell you is that you are more than likely wasting your time with your Husband .

If an apology from someone turns your world upside down , it doesn’t mean you are meant to be with that person , but it does show cracks in your marriage .

Just my 2 cents .

Hope you are able to find what you really want

Cheers

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Edited for formatting. ~ V
  • Like 1
  • Author

Is your current relationship with your Husband hollow enough that you need to seek comfort in another ? You want the relationship with your EX to move in the right direction . What direction is that ?

The best that I can describe that direction is getting a long better and talking one to one. I really do sometimes want to move to the other side of the world. I have many many friends in Austrailia and New Zealand and I consider those people better friends of mine than the ones I have here. My husband is welcome to join me, he is my best friend.

THANKS everyone!!!

Today is my birthday and my ex sent me a message of hope for the future. Im blessed.

GorillaTheater
I know when my ex's actual real birthday is and it all makes sense now.

We're all ears.

• Author
We're all ears.

AND Im not special, just have a unique and special story and bond with a V special man. :(:sick::):confused::eek::bunny:

Im at work right now, I'll get to it soon enough...

• Author

So ???

I met him on the Sunday after his birthday

He looked annoyed, terrorizingly annoyed at the club, then I sat next to him.

The rest is history, I’m publishing a book about him and that day was his actual birthday, July 31st...

Called me at 3 A.M., called me at work now the building is

On my birthday I didn’t know him yet, but on his birthday I was seven days old when he was born. He only left the club after I agreed to go home with him ....

Again hey I’m just going home now I’m sorry about that you have been doing good things for society! Look in the mirror!

Calls me on August 15th also a Sunday asks me if I wanna hang out on his birthday ?, so I went....

10 year s later I find out his birthday is August 16th same as Madonna.

2020 says to me that (hindsight is 20 20) that his birthday was a wonderful birthday but the best was on July 31st so that must be his real birthday?

What do you guys think ?

• Author

what do do, what to do? Should I just Sk him to meet halfway? I know that’s completely wrong but I don’t know...

Edited by aminae7
All my ex’s live in texas
  • Author

I just want to call him and invite him to Las Vegas so we can meet halfway and that would be that. I am trying hard not to text or email him, this is really hard my entire body wants to fly to him in the ski. :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
I kindof doubt you're actually in love with a man you dated for a few months 18 years ago and with whom you've had almost no contact other being linked on LinkedIn. You're probably more likely to be in love with the idea of him. I suggest you concentrate on your marriage and put this fantasy out of your head.

CautiouslyOptimistic....

I have had a close relationship with my ex for the past 19 years. Not only did we date for a few months , since I had to move back to my country we have had email communication through the years.

FACT!

In 2001: I emailed him and he emailed me back. Gave me his phone number and I never called him ....

FACT!

In 2005: I went to see him in London and he was very rude the whole time but still charming in his own way...we spent 4 days together and I left on December 19th...

FACT!

WE stayed in touch through online forum like this one ( the other one) for 12 years. Seeing that we are long distance it is really convinient to have the internet to keep in touch.

NOW - we just exchange messages on facebook. He wished me happy birthday recently and I wished him happy birthday...

My husband is my life and joy and I adore every bit about him and don't plan to leave.

There is nothing going on between me and my ex we are just keeping in touch and catching up all of the time.

Afterall he did try to stop my wedding once. Let's see what happens next...:love:

• Author

The reason I post here is because I feel like I am in a unsolvable situation and impossible situation. I dont know what to do, I will not cheat on my husband and I love him.

Im not looking for validation or praise just simply a place to share my story..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
I’m packed . Now what?

Ok, so Im going out of town with my sister this weekend , but it is also the weekend that we were supposed to meet in Vegas!

So My husband thinks Im going to Houston but I could go to Las Vegas last minute if my ex xxxxx invites me and he decides to fly out.

CROSSING MY FINGERS XXXX !!!!:):):):):):)

• Author
Ok, so Im going out of town with my sister this weekend , but it is also the weekend that we were supposed to meet in Vegas!

So My husband thinks Im going to Houston but I could go to Las Vegas last minute if my ex xxxxx invites me and he decides to fly out.

CROSSING MY FINGERS XXXX !!!!:):):):):):)

MY husband and I no longer sleep together , we are in seperate rooms now and basically roommates.