Guys, how do you indicate that you're interested?

Back when I was in the first grade, some girl used to smash me with her lunchbox....Now before you think that's no big deal, this was when we had those square tin boxes with the glass thermos inside....Those things were no joke!!:(

I was a shy kid, never said anything to anyone about it, and I couldn't retaliate because you can't hit girls, but my mother noticed I had a lump on the side of my head...So she questioned me...I told her the story about the girl and how it was about the 50th time she did that..She demanded I tell her who this girl was(my mom was as tough as nails) she was going to go over and smash the mother of this girl over the head..:confused:

Anyway, she called the woman and the woman apologized, then giggled a bit and said her daughter had a huge crush on me...

Maybe I should try something like that???:laugh:

TFY

out of anyone, we hurt the ones we love the most

• Like 3

I used to just talk a while, then ask for her number or like that--and got turned down because it was unexpected and she was taken aback.

The last time I told her she had nice eyes. That did it, she knew. I meant it.. She touched me--then walked

I don't understand???

When I was single, I asked you out.

Am I missing something? I am not saying that I am the norm.

But for me, I ask you out. I could talk to you for 5 minutes and ask you out. I think people make it way, way harder than it really is.

I see you introduce myself, visit for a sec, and ask you out. If we dig each other we start sleeping together and then take it from there.

And there is also the large amount of meet and have sex, you know ONS.

Now I don't do any of that because I am in a R and deeply in love, but that is how it worked for years.

That is how I met my now GF...

Is there some new way of dating that I am not aware of?

• Like 2
Is there some new way of dating that I am not aware of?

yes, this new OLD is screwing everything up

I just respond to her signs of interest. If a woman doesn't show signs of interest I'm not going to do anything but talk to her for a bit.

If she does sow interest and I am interested, too, then I will be playfully flirty: teasing, light touch, maybe a sensual look here and there. If either of us has to leave but there is a good chance we will see each other again at the same place I will tell her I hope to see her again soon. If not I will ask her for a phone number.

If neither of us has to go soon and the atmosphere is conducive to it we often end up kissing. After kissing, one of two things happens: we go home together or we kiss some more/make out right there and then exchange numbers when we part.

Playful and flirtatious. Think Cary Grant on the train with Eva Marie Saint in North by Northwest.

That type of banter is what I would lean in to if I am attracted to a woman.

• Like 1
It looks cozy in here so I thought I'd post in here. :)

So the question is for guys. Assuming we are NOT OLD or speed dating or anything that has the specific purpose of dating, but you meet a woman in a normal, non-dating atmosphere and you talk to them. What do you do to indicate that you're interested in more than friendship? Do you compliment her? Do you flirt? Do you flirt right away or take a long time? Do you not flirt, just chat like friends and then suddenly ask her out? What do you do? Just taking real life samples.

Well i'm going to be honest with you.

If you're a decently attractive woman, then most men are going to be interested in you. If guys approached every single girl they were interested in, they would be doing it all the time, they woudn't even have time for a job. So in this way, women really do have a dating advantage in terms of abundance. And this is proven by the fact that women always get more likes/matches on dating websites.

Now the reason that most guys arne't going to make the approach in real life is out of fear. They're scared of rejection, scared of not knowing what to say, scared of coming off as a creep or a weirdo. In fact, the majority of men will only make the approach if they feel it's "the right moment"

So how do you know if a guy likes you? It's pretty simple actually...

1. He walks up to you and tries to find a way to start a conversation with you So let's just say you're sitting by yourself at a coffee shop, and a man walks up to you and asks "hey what kind of coffee did you get?" P.S. Props to him for overcoming shyness and making that approach. And let's be honest, why would he even care what kind of coffee you got? It's because he's interested in you and is trying to look for ways to start a conversation with you.

2. He asks you questions about your likes, interests, hobbies to try and keep the conversation going Now why does he even care about you? It's because he likes you. And the reason why he's asking questions about your personal life is to try and keep the conversation going, but to also screen you to see what kind of girl you are. Because many men are trying to look for common interests with the girl that they are interested in.

3. He actually wants to spend time with you Let's just say that he knows that you go hangout at the lunch table after school/work. All of a sudden he's there, and sitting down and talking to you. He wants to get to know you. Because if he wasn't attracted to you, he probably woudn't care. He would just keep on walking...

4. He gets angry/jealous/in a bad mood when you talk to other guys. Especially if the other guy you're talking to is attractive.

Edited by GuitarGuy7
  • Like 1

4. He gets angry/jealous/in a bad mood when you talk to other guys. Especially if the other guy you're talking to is attractive.

Alpha males don't get angry or jealous