Sending a girl flowers at work?

danbrown88

This^^^^100%. If you want to impress a lady, the confident direct approach is the way to go. Confidence wins the girl....showing you have ballz is masculine.

Right. I see it as, if a guy can’t do something so small and basic as asking her out, how is he going to be man enough for something......important?

• Like 2
CautiouslyOptimistic
Do not send flowers.

It happened to me twice and both times it freaked me out. I did not share those gentlemen's feelings and it created a very awkward situation for both of us. I had to call and say 'thank you but no thanks'. They were both pretty hurt by my polite rejection.

Like Sevencity said keep flowers for girlfriends.

This reminded me of something that happened in my early 20s, fresh out of college. I was working as a recruiter for a temp agency and started receiving super weird "letters" in the mail. I probably got a total of 6 or 7, and I still have them. They were weird diagrams and poems with strange words like "zoster pod" and drawings of what looked like planets..... It was all very, very weird and frightening and I could never decipher what any of them meant. They were anonymous, but I knew who they were from, and it was a man, one of my temps, who was twice my age. In one of the drawings/diagrams, he had labeled part of it with his first name. He made me so uncomfortable already when he'd come in the office, then when the letters started I was doubly freaked out! I only stayed at that job for 11 months.

This reminded me of something that happened in my early 20s, fresh out of college. I was working as a recruiter for a temp agency and started receiving super weird "letters" in the mail. I probably got a total of 6 or 7, and I still have them. They were weird diagrams and poems with strange words like "zoster pod" and drawings of what looked like planets..... It was all very, very weird and frightening and I could never decipher what any of them meant. They were anonymous, but I knew who they were from, and it was a man, one of my temps, who was twice my age. In one of the drawings/diagrams, he had labeled part of it with his first name. He made me so uncomfortable already when he'd come in the office, then when the letters started I was doubly freaked out! I only stayed at that job for 11 months.

that's super creepy CO

• Like 1

Flowers at work from a SO is great.

Flowers at work from a guy I'm not even in a relationship with would be SERIOUSLY ****ing creepy.

• Like 1
First, go out with her on the date. If everything is ok, you will send her a flower to a house.

don't send her just one flower

Holy cow! that would have stressed the hell out of me.

• Like 2