I think I'm kind of interested in a girl who cuts my hair...

Thwack, there's nothing you've written to make me think she's acting unprofessionally. It's not like she's "accidentally" brushing her breasts against you or telling you sordid secrets from her life.

Yeah, my hubby was the guy who only really bothered with girls who already showed interest. It worked well for him. Hey, he ended up with me!!

"Forgot to hit send" is one of the lamest excuses ever. It's so, so bad. She's not into you. When a woman is into you, she leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination.

What I would do is just go get a haircut and forget asking her out. I'd be my charming self and maybe even smile and flirt with some of the other gals there. The ball's in her court now.

• Like 1
When a woman is into you, she leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination.

that is SO true Highndry

• Like 1
  • Author
Thwack, there's nothing you've written to make me think she's acting unprofessionally. It's not like she's "accidentally" brushing her breasts against you or telling you sordid secrets from her life.

True, I only mean she's being a bit more sensual than any other stylist I've had. Like when she applies product at the end, running her fingers through my hair, you could say she lingers and seems to enjoy it.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Like when she applies product at the end, running her fingers through my hair, you could say she lingers and seems to enjoy it.

.....with all of her customers, probably, because she knows how to play it to get extra tips.

.....with all of her customers, probably, because she knows how to play it to get extra tips.

indeed CO, indeed :lmao:

CautiouslyOptimistic
indeed CO, indeed :lmao:

I'm a 45 year old heterosexual woman and I've given an extra tip to a 20 year old girl who was AMAZING at the head massage while washing my hair. And she KNEW she was good lol! Omg, I'm closing my eyes right now just remembering it lol :)

• Like 1