Should I suspect she is cheating on me?

Aaron 123

She is most definitely going to his house to play videogames. He pushes her buttons, she rides his joystick and he flicks her little nub.

Stop being so insecure. Just because she regularly going over to the house of a male friend who has feelings for her and hanging out with him alone doesn't mean they are having sex.

She is 19 and been dating you for 2 years.

Her life evolves around playing video games, snapchats, instagram and FB. She doesn't want to stay home and wait for a boyfriend to entertain her, she wants to be out and about.

You cannot control her and who she spends time with.You need to decide if you trust her or not. If you don't then move on to a more mature woman.

I knew you would say this. Way to rationalize poor behavior. Having no morals has nothing to do with age. Older women cheat as well. It has nothing to do with age and more to do with his gf being a POS.

heavenonearth

I don’t think she is cheating with this guy but she certainly enjoys the attention she is getting from him and it speaks volumes about your relationship.

She is not in love with you but with the idea of love.

Sadly she doesn’t understand it yet.

I don’t think you two will be happy together.

Go date someone who appreciates you for who you are.

I knew you would say this. Way to rationalize poor behavior. Having no morals has nothing to do with age. Older women cheat as well. It has nothing to do with age and more to do with his gf being a POS.

Some people of every age and stripe cheat-male and female. Period. Fin. End of story.

That wasn't rationalizing. That's the plain simple fact that no one here can make her act the way she's "supposed" to act. OP can't and you dragging her can't. Only she can open up a can of "act right" and if she's choosing not to do it, OP's only sane choice is to leave her alone. Why taking responsibility for one's actions is so difficult to comprehend is a marvel of the ages.

If he's too scared to leave her be and be without a girlfriend until he finds one who behaves as if he matters to her, then he's the one who has to live with his obstinacy. It's not her fault if he chooses to stick around and keep on getting poor treatment. As my tag line says:

Edited by kendahke

Very dodgy behavior. Definitely hiding something.

Find yourself a weekend ****buddy to even the score or move on if you are into monogamy.

• Like 1

It's possible she is hiding her phone for another reason...she's chatting with someone or other dudes you don't even know about. AND it's possible she's not even going over there to play video games with her friend.

Anywho I understand having a life outside of the relationship is healthy BUT if she's not letting you be a part of that life from time to time, then why are you still with her? Obviously she's got you by the short'n curlies, manipulating you all the way. Snap out of it!

• Like 1