Does my boyfriend still love his ex girlfriend?

Confused25x

• Author
Confused25x

:cool:

He's done it before??? Why did you take him back then? And in light of the childish games he's playing on social media, why are you still with him??

Not with me, with someone else.

Space Ritual
My boyfriend has been searching for his ex’s family on Facebook. He found out his ex’s girlfriends Mum unblocked him, so he blocked her back.

He used to crop me out of photos, I think he started posting pictures of us together to make her jealous. He speaks about her to his family. He got his cousin to like her posts and comment.

His ex confronted his cousin, his sister got involved. So she blocked them both. His sister was clearly upset by this, because she unfriended his ex on a different account.

Do you think he still loves her?

No guy goes through such drama unless he is still smitten with somebody.

I am afraid you are a third wheel in your own relationship. Get rid of him. You can do a LOT better.

His ex girlfriends Mum blocked him first, she unblocked him and he blocked her back. Even if she did block him first, why does he care? Why reciprocate? Why even search her Mum in the first place?

NONE. OF. THIS. MATTERS.

You're throwing excuses hard and fast because you're trying to distract yourself from the fact that your boyfriend, who is supposed to be all about you, isn't. He's allowed his ex into his intimacy--if she ever was evicted---ahead of you, a.k.a. prioritizing her and her feelings over yours. If he really cared about you, none of this would even being going on.

I think she has changed her mind and wants to get back together, hence "friends"

and he's a willing participant in all of this.

Then consider yourself on notice: they're getting back together. You're just the last to be informed.

• Like 1
What do you mean feeding into it?

I mean exactly what it says... she's feeding into this.

I"m speaking your queen's English

He's not in love with her, he's messing with her and is taking pleasure in doing it. It's his entertainment. Dump him please....he's not a good dude.

• Author
Confused25x
NONE. OF. THIS. MATTERS.

You're throwing excuses hard and fast because you're trying to distract yourself from the fact that your boyfriend, who is supposed to be all about you, isn't. He's allowed his ex into his intimacy--if she ever was evicted---ahead of you, a.k.a. prioritizing her and her feelings over yours. If he really cared about you, none of this would even being going on.

Then consider yourself on notice: they're getting back together. You're just the last to be informed.

That's true, he continued the drama. He hasn't responded to her.

Do you think he's ignoring/blocking her to piss her off and like he doesn't care?

• Author
Confused25x
NONE. OF. THIS. MATTERS.

How has he allowed his ex into his intimacy?

I don't understand this, sorry.

GorillaTheater

Do you think he's ignoring/blocking her to piss her off and like he doesn't care?

You keep asking questions no one here can answer, and ignoring the answers and advice people are giving you.

• Like 3
heavenonearth
We've been together 2 years.

He used to crop me out of his photos, until he found out she looked at his profile. He broke up with me then started posting pictures of us together and initials in bio.

Few months later, his ex confronted his cousin etc with the liking and commenting business. My boyfriends profile picture was 3 months old, as soon as she spoke to her he updated the picture. Then 1 month later, broke up with me.

Few months later, she spoke to him and he told me to post pictures of us together then stopped.

I feel like he wants her to be jealous and to come back to him. Opposed to him going back to her and asking for another chance.

Weird dynamics.

I don't understand why you'd want to be involved with this kind of drama.

Sounds energy draining.

• Like 1
  • Author
Confused25x
Weird dynamics.

I don't understand why you'd want to be involved with this kind of drama.

Sounds energy draining.

I thought he had moved on.

I don't understand why he wants to be involved.

• Author
Confused25x
You keep asking questions no one here can answer, and ignoring the answers and advice people are giving you.

Sorry, I should listen more.

I thought he had moved on.

I don't understand why he wants to be involved.

Involved with her? I already told you. He's getting his jollies out of it. He takes pleasure in stirring up S%^$ for his enjoyment. Like I said...he's not a good dude.

Why don't you just tell him you have been stalking his activities on social media?

• Like 1