Do you think my boyfriend is lying?

Space Ritual
Thanks everyone for your advice I knew in my heart his story didn’t sound right and you’re right I need to get me and my son far away from him

As far and as fast as possible. See a Lawyer and know your rights t child support. That is about as far as you ever need to get to him again.

I am sorry it happened, but now you know.In the future, anytime a partner or spouse says "anything including the word "Just" in reference to shady behavior or another person you don't know or are on the fence about...hop off that fence and run screaming into the night as far and as fast as you can. And file a DV charge and name the girl as a witness and subpoena her to testify

Thanks everyone for your advice I knew in my heart his story didn’t sound right and you’re right I need to get me and my son far away from him

Yep - but before you do file for child support. Do that immediately!

If you file a police report you may be able to keep his visitations supervised - so he doesn't also harm your child.

the day I caught him doing this our child was with me and he choked me and put me out in front of our son and the girl

Um... Hello. Regardless of whether he is sleeping with this other girl, you need to put him out because choking someone is unacceptable. This man is probably a cheater, and he is an abuser. You have spent 3 years with him already... not a single day more.

• Like 2
The only reason I didn’t is because I pushed him in his chest first because I was hurt that when he started choking me and I was telling him I couldn’t breath and he wouldn’t stop

Goodness gracious, after this, who cares if he's cheating (which he, of course, is)?? Dump him and get full custody and a restraining order immediately!!!

You need to get yourself far away from him because he is physically abusive. That is the number one reason. If he isn't abusive to his son it wouldn't be fair to your son to not let him see his Dad. Children need both of their parents. You need to move on to someone else because he has absolutely no respect for you and he and that girl were definitely getting it on.

Your son doesn't need a dad who chokes his mother.

He's playing you for a fool and he's abusing you are the same time. No half decent man would choke you with your child right there.

Raise the bar. Your son needs a better role model for a father...not a cheating violent liar.

BarbedFenceRider

How ya doing OP? Hope you are safe and well. Update us with your decision to leave and get professional help please....

Stick with nc, he is a lier and a cheat as well as being abusive. You and your son deserve better.

• Like 1