Do I cancel on her?

Redguitar35

If that's the case, it backfired on her.

Actually quite the opposite. It worked quite as intended for her. She said no sex that night, you took her literally and weren't interested. That is not the type of guy she wanted to meet up with. And so that you ended up weeding yourself out was a win for her, quite her objective.

• Like 5
  • Author
Read some of your threads... apologies if I’m off sounds like the people you like to don’t like you and you think the resolution to insecurity and loneliness is snu snu with people. I don’t think that’s going to solve your problems. Work on the root of why you can’t get people who like you interested romantically is my advice instead of chasing people you don’t really like for sex

I think what happened is I realized people don't need to be in a relationship to get regular sex, which I what I wanted all along (I don't think I've ever met anyone who was worth having a relationship with, to be honest with you). I was a lot less frustrated after that, and I started wasting less and less of my valuable time on dates that led nowhere, like with this situation here.

I learned how to cut people off who weren't ready to give me what I wanted.

Ironically, this occurred around the same time I became more attractive to people and also more upfront about my expectations. As a result, my sex life is in better shape than it's ever been.

Edited by Redguitar35

And meanwhile OP, it is quite your prerogative to be opening looking for ONS that might or might not lead to more. As long as you are upfront about this to your dates I don't see a problem. If you really are looking for a relationship though, even a relationship that gets off to a fast physical start, your strategy may backfire, per my previous two posts.

You and the girl who is the subject of this thread clearly weren't looking for the same thing, so no point in meeting up.

Edited by Imajerk17
(I don't think I've ever met anyone who was worth having a relationship with, to be honest with you).

What you seek..is seeking you.

You seek sex so you get sex.

The day you seek relationship... you will get it.