She kissed someone else

Are we talking les bises, or are we talking open mouth, tongues and the whole 9 yards?

^^^^ That's a good question and, adding, was it that she kissed the guy or she let him kiss her? There is a difference. Of course, there are no independently verifiable answers to the questions unless you were there personally. You have to decide to trust the recount from her or any witness.

Another factor is she was 'drunk' but not sufficiently to not remember what she did or participated in. She remembered and with enough clarity to tell you.

Lastly, here's a TFH scenario...... It's a shyte-test or sour the milk strategy. If you have only her story and no witnesses, it's really hard to know.

Ever met this guy? Shook his hand, looked him in the eye? Since she apparently 'hasn't seen him in years' I doubt it. Still, valid question.

As far as stay or leave, IMO if the foundation is good and this is a blip in an otherwise productive and loving relationship, use it as a boundary lesson, as well as a canary regarding drinking, and move forward. If other, move on.

OP....some people can forgive, some people can't. If she had a sketchy history of being too flirty, being secretive, a cheater of past relationships and all that crap then ya I would agree she needs to be kicked to the curb. BUT if she has been solid up until that point, hey maybe she is being straight with you. I'll give her credit, she told you and not someone else. No one ever really knows how to just come out and admit some kind of infidelity, hence why she didn't give too many detail at first.

So it's up to your own judgement if you want to simply cut your losses or not. I know it's way too easy to say "Dump them!" you have a lot invested, so take your time before you make your decision, so you will feel comfortable you did give it fair thought.

When a woman cheats by kissing, she won't tell u anything : u will never know. If she confesses to kissing, she is confessing to having sex, or very sexual activity, groping, hands inside her, her pleasuring him e.g bj.

• Like 3
When a woman cheats by kissing, she won't tell u anything : u will never know. If she confesses to kissing, she is confessing to having sex, or very sexual activity, groping, hands inside her, her pleasuring him e.g bj.

Especially when "Just" or "Only" is included in the explanation.

It was "Just" a kiss

We were "only" at the same party

It "just" happened.

You know it's even worst when they exclaim those two words with emphasis. So much in fact that when you hear it you tend to think to yourself "Here comes the horse pucky"...

• Like 1

Higher odds that it would have to have been more than just a kiss.

Seriously, how many people here (Guys and girls), only kiss, THATS IT.

Man, my hands get surgically placed in and around any opening of her cloths.

I then do a topological exploration of the surfaces for any "Hills", and "Crevasses".:o For scientific reasons.. seriously..

Come on, lets get real. Its all part of the fun.

So, I reckon its more than just a 13 year olds version of a Disney kiss she blurts out.

So, like Blues said, dump because once you open the "Long life Milk", it only lasts a short time, before you need to throw it away.

Ted.