Birthday

knight192

I think some flowers would be nice, or if you know she's into something, a little toy or trinket, decoration. Like for me, I love Beanie Babies, and something I could put on my desk at work would be awesome. Don't break the bank, but I think a nice yet inexpensive Bday gift would be sweet.

Two month's in to my last dating experience, it was her birthday. It was middle of the week, so I offered to take her out for her b-day. She said her fam. is taking her out. The day of, she said she wanted to spend it with me, but I already had plans with my family. She also turned me down first, that is why I made other plans. No biggie, but not going to cancel plans which I've already made. Anyways, I got her a card (which I mailed to her so she'd have it on her b-day), chocolates and a teddy bear and put it in a nice b-day box. She really liked it, but after that, it seemed I became friendzoned and sex was off the table. I ended it two weeks later as she had a tantrum.

I've learned that less is more nowadays. Whatever you want to do, do the opposite. For some reason, I am told it works more in your favor. It sucks, but it is what it is. Just remember, no good deed goes unpunished. Just a fact of life.

Edited by jimbo
Oh my goodness. I LOATHE that with a passion. To this day, my parents find it entertaining to torment me by getting the attention of the restaurant staff etc. focused on me on my bday

I think this thread is just proof there are as many right answers as there are opinions on this one xD

No, no, no! Not like that with all the singing and clapping! lol

When OP said restaurant, I assumed he meant something nicer than a casual Mexican chain.

I should have asked OP to clarify what kind of restaurant he was taking the bday girl to - casual or fine dining.