First 100-Days Of No Contact - Day-By-Day Progress

JP2015

I don't mean to laugh...but LOL, that is some funny stuff right there, boy...

I'm totally addicted to these forums now too! You can try to stay away...but, you won't! You need this...it's awesome! LOL! Just like A/A...keep coming back, it works if you work it!

fieldoflavender

So I just confessed that I liked this guy friend whom I've known for more than 5 years. I know he doesn't like me that way - so don't ask me why I did it, but I don't want to lie to myself anymore. I am bawling, but I would rather not live in denial.

I hope at least now, I can just go back to being normal friends with him.

I think you are setting yourself up by counting days. Just have the date of NC in mind and leave it at that,over time that will blur too.

You will have bad days and good days. Keep focused on your list of goals. Use it to prop you up.

Once you have made some gains there you will be a better person.

Relationships start out of the blue for most of us. When we least expect it.

Put yourself out there. Go to events and places with friends you normally wouldn't.

Your next partner is out there. Live your life and go find her.

It's ok to have fond memories of your ex, but I always try to remember the bad memories too when I find myself wallowing in it.

Then I can put it aside.

It reminds why I'm where I am now.

• Author

This will be my last post on this thread and that’s because it all became clear to me. Let me start by saying that I did receive a text saying that she is no longer mad at me, has moved on and has feelings for someone else. At first this upset me, but now that has changed. I realized what real love truly is. I want her to just always be happy. If that is not with me then so be it.

So if you are struggling and want to reach out, employ ex back tactics etc., do yourself and your past love a favor and let go. Let them be happy.

• Like 3