Why are men so attracted to me when I have a baby in my arms?

• Author
Maybe some men just love when they steal your attention from something else (that is non threatening to them).

By the way I love seeing dads with babies. Even if I'm not attracted I just melt a little.

Do you steal their attention?

Eternal Sunshine

I think that you really want to have a baby therefore you jump to a conclusion that the baby is key to this.

I don’t believe that holding a baby makes anyone more attractive to men but it does give them an excuse to start a conversation.

thefooloftheyear

Large milk swollen breasts, fertility, etc...

I can see that angle...

But to hit on a woman with a baby?? Now that's effin weird...

TFY

• Author
Large milk swollen breasts, fertility, etc...

I can see that angle...

But to hit on a woman with a baby?? Now that's effin weird...

TFY

Right?! It's strange...

And in response to another poster, I can see where you get the idea that it's because I might want kids but I really don't. I've broken up with men for that reason before.

Cookiesandough

I’ve never tried it, but it says they are friendly to you, it doesn’t really say they are asking you out? If they are asking you out/getting your number disregard this, but I can see being friendly to someone with a baby. I’m probably friendlier to people who are holding a baby subconsciously. It creates a warm feeling and a reason to approach. There are plenty of exceptions, but I think most men especially in their 20s and 30s prefer you to not have babies. At least from what I heard/read and my dating experiences they seem relieved to find you don’t

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1

A baby is a good conversation starter. Just as walking a dog.

What a cute baby, dog, is much better than asking for the time,

or commenting how hot it is on an August day.

thefooloftheyear
I’ve never tried it, but it says they are friendly to you, it doesn’t really say they are asking you out? If they are asking you out/getting your number disregard this, but I can see being friendly to someone with a baby. I’m probably friendlier to people who are holding a baby subconsciously. It creates a warm feeling and a reason to approach. There are plenty of exceptions, but I think most men especially in their 20s and 30s prefer you to not have babies. At least from what I heard/read and my dating experiences they seem relieved to find you don’t

Women gravitate and help other women with babies..even if they are strangers....That's quite common...Probably programmed behavior as female primates tend to exhibit this type of behavior..

Men? I don't see that...How would it be appropriate ? About the only time I think in my entire life I approached a woman on the street with a baby was a time a few years ago, where it was like 100 degrees out and this woman had a baby in her arms and dropped a case of water trying to get it in the car...I happened to be walking by, so I went over and put the water in the car..I doubt I even made eye contact...She said thanks,. I said no problem, and went on my way...Maybe I held an elevator door a few times for them over the years, but didn't strike up a convo or anything..

The only men that I would figure do this is either creepy weird types, or maybe gay or overly effeminate guys...I mean, think about it...A woman with a tiny baby has to be stressed and vulnerable and on the defensive..The last thing id imagine she'd want is some strange dude around...

TFY

Edited by thefooloftheyear
  • Like 1
If a baby is the only way people can recognize this quality in others, then we have a serious problem :p

It's often the most common way and readily visible way.

Did ya paint the flower, how did it turn out ?

Yes I did. Not bad, but I have done better botanical paintings since, lol. I was learning then.