Guys, what personality type do you like?

Above all, funny with a great sense of humor. Has to see the joy in life and be drawn to it. Slow to anger, quick to forgive. And a great kisser...

Mr. Lucky

Men, what personality type do you like in a woman?

Pretty clear and simple. Let's not derail it with side discussions of individual member's posting histories, relationships, speculation about content not in evidence and definitely no gender conflict intrusions. The thread starter wanted opinions and preferences from men regarding personality. We'll go with that. Thanks!

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
Dutiful and unflappable.

Love your signature. Shope' is the man.

Can I answer this as if I were a man? Besides, I see 'guys' as gender neutral. If I were a man, my ideal woman would be Taylor Swift. She is the true epitome of a Heavenly Blessed Beauty. She's smart, talented, kind, beautiful, wholesome, feminine...the list goes on. I have no idea what those guys who let her go were thinking (that Kennedy and that one dork from One Direction). How do you get a chance with someone like that and mess it up? I think some of them even cheated on her. How do you cheat on someone who is literally everything you could ask for in a woman? Makes me almost think that successful women thing has some merit. CRAZY. Legs for days, cute face with this sly smile that would drive me wild if a swung that way. She's just so on point. I am not going to ramble on about her physical beauty, because that pales in comparison to her personality. She once baked cookies for fans after a secret show. She's got that domestic thing to her. You know she's great wifey material. You'd never see a 'nip slip' from her or see her act ratchet and start popping off at the mouth towards another. I doubt her mouth can even form a profanity. I think if you could personify 'class' it would be in the form of Taylor Swift. She emanates grace. In her interviews she's so intelligent, witty, and articulate. Then to her talent. Yes, she got a head start from her dad being connected, and yes, she her music is not everyone's cup of tea or really even mine, but she writes a large part of her music and plays several instruments and is great at guitar. She's an intelligent business woman with impeccable work ethic. It's amazing to me how a young woman with so much pressure on her and under so much scrutiny is able to keep such a pristine imagine. That's because she is pristine. She's comes from a good background and was raised with good values that she continues to espouse. She's a humanitarian. She's given so much to various causes and not only that, has taken personal time to help grief-stricken fans (she made a playlist for one who had recently been heartbroken). Did I mention I have a girl crush on Taylor Swift?

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1

Any one who will happily go out with me, take me seriously and even be proud to be with me. Not extraverted, not introverted. Like to joke and appreciates what I offer, tangible and intangible. Not picky.

• Like 1
Did I mention I have a girl crush on Taylor Swift?

Do you now? :laugh:

Yeah she’s beautiful. I like that she sued that groper for a dollar when she could’ve wiped him clean. I thought she broke up with her ex’s though for musical inspiration.

• Like 1