Your Opinions Needed Badly!

rickoshea_22

You may remember my earlier post, asking for help about asking someone out well - I finally did ask her out!

I asked her out, but her answer wasn't really what I was looking for.

I asked her if she would maybe like to go for a drink, she was quite surprised but stumble her away into saying she was quite busy with work before laughing (probably to divert the issue) at the end of her sentence.

So I said 'well, you pick a day when you are able to go for and we'll do that', and she said 'I'll get back to you'.

She was very nice about things, so far she hasn't got back to me about.

Do you think I should ask her if she has thought about what I said and has she picked a day to go out?

Or do you think that I would be best leaving it as it doesn't appear to like me that way and she is letting me down gently?

I look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Rick

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I believe that was a way to tell you "no thanks". You were very brave to ask her in the first place, you should be proud of yourself. If she was really interested, she woulda took you up on the drink immediately. I'm into the idea that things happen for a reason. Perhaps you do like this girl, but maybe in not dating her, it will leave room for someone else to come into your life here shortly. You never know!

Good luck!

I'm going to also say that this was a nice way of saying "no thanks" :(

All that means is she's not the right woman for you and you're going to have to keep on your search and keep on trying. One of these days one lucky lady will say yes and it will be a match made in heaven. :love:

RecordProducer
Originally posted by rickoshea_22

Or do you think that I would be best leaving it as it doesn't appear to like me that way and she is letting me down gently?

She is letting you down gently. But that doesn't mean you should give up. You can ask her one more time to go out with you merely on a friendly basis. In that way she won't feel like she's on a date and you'll have your chance to seduce her with your humor, intelligence, good manners, kindness or whatever qualities you have. ;)

Don't rush with the kiss though!

before laughing

it is a very bad sign when a woman laughs when u ask her out. move on to greener pastures. :)

I'll get back to you'.

She was very nice about things, so far she hasn't got back to me about.

She was just being nice ... Period .. You need to be able to see this hint and move on to the next girl.

Anytime a girl says she will get back to you she is just blowing you off nicely to help you save face and avoid embarrasment.

Don't ask her again.