Kissing a guy beard

kakoy

The problem is that a lot of guys with beards do it because they feel it's less trouble and, therefore, aren't about to condition and soften it for the same reason. Now, my old flame who eventually grew a beard is real into grooming, so his was soft, as beards go, and although I hated the way it looked, it was only slightly less pleasant than, say, kissing my dog.

• Author

Will just ask him to kiss me more gently then.

I have been talking to other guys on the apps, since it will be a wk and a half before I see him, think... I am losing interest since he doesn’t really text.

Just some info....if not maintained and cleaned properly on a regular basis, beards are a cesspool of bacteria too. ick.

• Like 1
Chuck Woolery

My last relationship it had been a few days since I shaved and in the middle of kissing me she stopped and said it felt like sandpaper was rubbing on her face. I shaved before seeing her after that

• Like 2

Can't tell you what my gf loved doing to my goatee because l don't kiss and tell all over the internet like a lotta people buttttt, it was very, very, and more very, hot.

• Like 1