Blaming the other person as an out of a relationship

I always thought it was weird that any kind of crap is acceptable in the dating world...call me crazy (hey, that's my screenname!) but if I choose to start "dating" a guy (as in spend time with him for more than an hour a week in a nonobligatory meeting place), and I have known him, oh-let's say about a year before all of this meeting up happens, then that means I have logically thought about him and have come to terms that I already LIKE him, so now I am moving into a RELATIONSHIP with him...not this stupid "dating" crap that men pull nowadays. Take my ex for example: knew the dude for a year, then all of a sudden we are "dating-I guess in his mind, something he called-casual." WTF? Grow up. I knew you, I saw you for a year, and if you are coming and looking for me after all that time, then I am assuming that we are beyond "getting to know one another" and we are now in a "relationship."

It is just way to convenient for men to call this crap I have been force fed for the last decade "dating." I do not "date." I see what I like, I know what I like, then I go for what I like-my mind is already made up at that point because I am smart enough to not be a pansy and to know what works for me--I think men get taken aback by my assuredness and feel they have to knock me down for it and then run me over, then put it in reverse and go for the kill shot and back up right over my head on their way out...oh, well...I don't want anyone that dumb anyways...