My ex got a new boyfriend

Brokenheartedman12

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

I removed her guys was sick of it!!! I feel bad for him to because I seem to still be the topic whether it’s a girl with the same last name or calling him. She still has a lot of my stuff and pics of us that he knows she sent to me reminiscing about it it’s alk kinda funny, I really loved the girl but ugh

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

Is she seeking attention from me or what is she doing if she has a new guy why she posting stuff about me still

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

We were friends for a year dated just about a year slept in same bed every night was marriage with out the ring. Talk about family. 22 and 20 broke up we both started getting jealous she would think I wanted to sleep with her friends. We shared the same phone passcode I only ever wanted her and I was jealous cause I was getting annoyed with some friendly coworkers of hers (guys)

Meh, she is immature and attention-seeking in general.

She is not girlfriend material. Let her be someone else's headache now. She won't be ready for a real relationship for a long time; too much growing up to do yet.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

What I don’t understand is that she says she likes this new guy but still post videos on snap about me and she sent me a txt saying she called him by my name. She is also going to 6 dinner parties with 6 different guy friends like how serious can u be

Bro these women are ridiculous. Don't worry, she'll end up sitting at the bar by herself at age 40 with her girlfriends wondering why she can't find a nice guy. Party girls...

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

I guess you can say I am a little hurt but what stands out to me is that when we broke up she said she can do so much better than me. But all’s I ever heard she attracted was guys who reeled her In and just wanting sex. Which I warned her about but whatever. Not trying to be mean but ever since we broke up she gained lots of weight, I still think she’s perfect but I couldn’t help to notice. Idk what to do this is the girl I saw myself with till the end of time. It bothers me she attracts trash but I guess I can’t do anything about it... a week ago her and I were txting and she was reminiscing on our past now I find out she has a new guy ?

There really is nothing for you to do at this point, beyond cutting all contact with her.

It hurts to hear an ex has moved on. But you won't heal until she is well and truly out of your life. She isn't the one you're going to settle down with, and that's okay. There is a far better match out there somewhere for you, but you won't find her until the ex is completely out of the picture.

• Like 1
I guess you can say I am a little hurt but what stands out to me is that when we broke up she said she can do so much better than me. But all’s I ever heard she attracted was guys who reeled her In and just wanting sex. Which I warned her about but whatever. Not trying to be mean but ever since we broke up she gained lots of weight, I still think she’s perfect but I couldn’t help to notice. Idk what to do this is the girl I saw myself with till the end of time. It bothers me she attracts trash but I guess I can’t do anything about it... a week ago her and I were txting and she was reminiscing on our past now I find out she has a new guy ?

You worry so much about her choice, but you do realize when she chose you, her exbf at that time probably said so much trash about you, you wouldn't even bare to listen, these are her choices not yours, yes it hurts to be replaced but it has little or nothing to do with you, she wasn't feeling it anymore and someone came along and tickled her fancy, she believed he was the one, it happens too many times, it doesn't mean his better, he just interests her more Than you do. Stop comparing yourself with her new partner and move on.

I was there a few months ago, I just couldn't understand it but now I do , I accept, you had some good moments, if not you wouldn't last for about a year or so, those memories aren't wiped out and when the storm is calm she too will think about them.

She can do all she wants , my ex gf is now a social media queen, posting everyday on holidays and what not, it's a quick fix to self love and validation, she needs that love again and spark, let her have it and live your life, whenever that wears off, it's really not your concern anymore

You are your worst problem. Can't stay NC or leave it alone.

You keep expecting her to "get it" but it's you who doesn't get it.

She is who she is and you can't fix that. Yet you keep expecting her to become something she's not so you're in constant dissapointment mode.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

It’s been a year since the ex and I broke up, a few times we did almost get back together, we rekindled again in December where she was sending pics and talking about the past a week later she got a new boy friend. Idk why I can’t fully move on from her. I guess maybe cause our time together as friends and most of the relationship was good but idk it’s been a year is this normal I want to move on but at times she’s all I can think about and I hate it

Women will suck the life out of you if you let them with this 'friends' stuff. Cut her off hard, hard enough that it gets an angry and emotional response, then block her and move on. Yeah, it goes against all that protect-serve programming but this isn't your mother or sister. It's one of billions of other strangers on the planet who wasn't a stranger for awhile.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

The worst part of it after we broke up she got a job at the same place I work :) so I see her quiet often it sucks!!!!

You can’t move on because you allow her to keep popping up and resetting your healing process. Block.

• Like 1

OP, regardless of circumstances, women can cut men off at the knees when they're done so learn from that and do the same thing. If you were following her around, even incidentally, at work, she'd have a harassment complaint on you so fast your head would spin and, bonus, HR would believe her because women are the going thing these days with the Weinstein effect. You can play with that game if your skills are mobile. Simply stop interacting with her outside of job-ordered interaction and document any deviations, or change jobs. Labor is mobile these days and loyalty is never expected. Poof, gone, close down your social media and make like a hole in the water. Whatever it takes for you to move on, that's the mission. Stop supplicating at the altar of women.

Been through plenty of breakups, stalkers, and divorce. It works. Break that emotional bond. Anger is the acceptable emotion in a man. Get angry. Kill it. Bury it, grieve it and next.

• Like 1
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

It hurts carhill it hurts a lot, her taste in guys dropped she went for the first one who gave her attention. And not that I wouldn’t take her back cause of this she gained and excessive amount of weight after we broke up it’s noticable I still think she’s that beautiful girl that I wanted to be with but idk. I hate this if I knew this was going to happen I wish I could go back in time and unmeet her, we were basically marriage without the ring I guess going to fast killed it