Feeling like people on dating apps are desperate

• Author
Cookiesandough

Sorry this is turning too contentious and I realize it is offensive to some so I am closing it. I really did not mean to offend. I was trying to rationalize continuing to date online. Maybe it is projection, who knows. I feel desperate doing it, so I feel bad for others who do it. I still think there's a reason I feel desperate doing it vs other dating. I will read over this and think about it. I didn't mean to come off as judgmental or insult anyone who has had success with it.

Edited by Cookiesandough

I'm not offended by you making blanket statements about people who use dating sites or lumping yourself into that group. What I do find peculiar though is the way you self-analyze by making it be bigger than just being about yourself.

Next thing you know you'll find a man to date through your friend pool then be back on here trying to figure out what's wrong with finding a serious relationship with people from your friend group and analyzing the people who've found love that way.

I'll put money on it.

• Like 1

There are a lot of other people I met here who met their husband or boyfriend online they just don’t post anymore just me :))

Also know personally success stories in my real life circle. Mostly older women, over 35. Makes sense I hang out with my own age:))

• Like 2