Asking girls out

FastHands

Try to get as far as possible on the 2nd date?

There is no relationship until sex is attained?

That’s a crap attitude if I ever saw one.

• Like 1
  • Author
It only appears to be a numbers game when you don't know what you're doing. A man who knows what he's doing, sees 10 women, and he'll know which one to ask out, and she'll say yes. Sorry OP, I'm afraid you're just groping in the dark.

By the way, I give similar advice to graduating students. Don't send out 500 crappy resumes, it's not a numbers game. You only need to send about 10 good resumes to the right places.

I agree too. However my cousin doesn't. He just asks anyone he likes. Win or loose he doesn't care. Even when he has a gf he's still going, so he's doing something right.

It only appears to be a numbers game when you don't know what you're doing. A man who knows what he's doing, sees 10 women, and he'll know which one to ask out, and she'll say yes. Sorry OP, I'm afraid you're just groping in the dark.

By the way, I give similar advice to graduating students. Don't send out 500 crappy resumes, it's not a numbers game. You only need to send about 10 good resumes to the right places.

I will have to disagree, and the comparison with a job hunt is flawed, as information about a company is much easier to come by. Women don't release quarterly statements or offer internships that provide information on whether they are right for me or not.

Now, you don't have to try and date every woman you meet, but you still need to talk to quite a number of women to see if there is a possible fit, even if the number of women you are actually dating is low.

Yep.

In my experience dating goes as follows.

It often starts with eye contact and a smile.

You ask a woman out only if you are interested in being with her and you avoid the scattergun approach, since most (certainly not all) of the ones you like tend to say yes when you ask.

Or the woman asks you out on a date or ask you to kiss them or have sex with them (which was the usual way it went for me). Then you pick and choose who you will date or want to have sex with.

You also get used to turning some women down for sex and dates, since you don't want to be with or have everyone.

It's also a good idea to date one at a time, since it's easier to remember their name and keep track. While it also saves you some money as well, even though some of the women who ask you out on a date insist on paying during the date.

The first date often leads to sex, if not, then the second date usually leads to sex, with the third date normally being the last date when you end up having sex. Or the sex seldom ever occurs at all after a third date, usually because of an apparent absence of mutual wanton carnal desire.

Likewise when I waited and didn't start to have sex with a woman by the end of the second, or third date. They tended to ask what was I waiting for, or instead initiated themselves rather than wait any longer like my now wife did.

Or alternatively you meet a woman at a party or a club/pub you chat for a little while. Then you have sex with them after a few minutes or hours of chatting and touching/kissing, once and sometimes twice or more. Then if you both liked it and are available you then might start dating, like my ex-wife and I did.

Sex is a passing thing, to share for the pleasure of the act. If wanting to have an ongoing sexual relationship with the woman. Having sex early helps all of you to discern if you have sexual compatibility. Instead of investing oneself more emotionally in an ongoing relationship, with those who are a bad sexual fit.

That said if a woman turns you down for a date or doesn't want to date you further. It's no big deal since you don't want to be in a sexual relationship with people who aren't keen on you in that way.

So if someone says no or fobs you off, that's fine. They can't help who they are attracted to, just as you can't help who your attracted to. So move on cheerfully since there's no malice in a lack of attraction.

Man.. How GOOD do you look? Dating and making girlfriends/having sex feels a lot of hard work for me. How can I be like you?