4 month casual relationship

Trunky

• Author

She asked me so I told her the truth we had been honest from the start and told each other things regarding our past and she told me things people probably wouldn’t like but it’s the past I didn’t care I liked her regardless simple as that

IReallyLovePuppies

Move on my friend.

Live and learnt.. there are some things you can never tell your partner and that was one of that.. as some has mentioned.. even in a relationship, you pay for sex one way or another..

It's weird, they feel better for you have one night stand?.. one's past is one past.. if she can't deal with it, best to move on.

That's why I'll never ask for someone past as far as how many partners you've had.. None of my business.

As Watson once said..

Problem of your past is your problem..

Problem of your future is my privilege.

Be strong and good luck my friend.

• Like 1
  • Author

I actually went to meet her on mon and we chatted all night and got on really well like nothing had really happened but then she kissed me later in the night which was confusing and probably shouldn’t of happened since that i haven’t spoke to her as I feel she needs time to figure out what she wants

I believe in being honest in relationships, so I agree with you telling her. But the past is the past, we all have one and I don't believe in judging people on their past. I think you should really think if this is a good partner for you anyway. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Paying for sex is objectionable to different people for different reasons. For me, it's going to disqualify someone because I don't like men who see nothing wrong with treating women like sex objects, and the main reason I don't like it is because most of those women have problems in their backgrounds with bad boundaries which led them to think this was okay for them. OR they are being human-trafficked. My state has really cracked down on human trafficking and you cannot BELIEVE how widespread it is. Human trafficking is slavery.

• Author

I was dating girl for 5 months and things were going perfect but we started to get abit serious too quickly and it became very intense because it was so good this started too effect both are jobs and other things around us family friends etc then I went away to work in Holland and she came out too see me for a few days unfortunately it snowed and she couldn’t fly home for another 3 days so she missed work and when she eventually got home **** hit the fan when she went back to work as she has just started a new role and then we argued a little bit and she said we should break it off as the timing is all wrong and it’s getting too serious obviously I was gutted and didn’t react in the best way!!! Then we met up about 4 weeks later and explained a few things to each other and then we had a really good night, then she kissed me but then said after it was a mistake I haven’t spoke to her since but it’s really confusing what should I do ?? I feel like she really likes me but is running away cus it’s too much ??

She just lost that lovin feeling and now it's gone..................

The fact she got in trouble at work has nothing to do with your relationship, it happened because of unpredictable weather. Also you made the comment that your job and family started being neglected because of your relationship that's because you need to mature. Adults don't put their jobs in jeopardy to go spend time with their gf/bf.

Did she call her boss to tell them she was stuck because of weather ?

Let her go.

• Like 1

I feel out of breath reading that. Please try splitting up what you write into sentences and paragraphs, with punctuation in between. If you're writing "and then", it's probably a good point at which to consider starting a new sentence.

How long has it been since you haven't spoken? You haven't really supplied enough details for us to know what is going on, but it sounds like you've both been a bit irresponsible with allowing your relationship to affect your jobs. Perhaps getting in trouble at work has given her a jolt and she's realizing she needs to take care of her own life. It could also just be that she has lost interest. 5 months isn't a huge amount of time - that's still pretty much the "getting to know each other" stage. During that stage you learn whether or not your partner is really someone you want to be with.

Either way it sounds like she has been withdrawing from the relationship, and it's usually hard to come back from that. She's called it off twice now and you're not currently speaking to each other. At this point the best thing you can do is continue to maintain No Contact. If she has a change of heart then you'll know about it when she does a complete 180 and starts pestering you for another chance. In the meantime you should assume that won't happen, and start rebuilding your life.

• Author
I feel out of breath reading that. Please try splitting up what you write into sentences and paragraphs, with punctuation in between. If you're writing "and then", it's probably a good point at which to consider starting a new sentence.

How long has it been since you haven't spoken? You haven't really supplied enough details for us to know what is going on, but it sounds like you've both been a bit irresponsible with allowing your relationship to affect your jobs. Perhaps getting in trouble at work has given her a jolt and she's realizing she needs to take care of her own life. It could also just be that she has lost interest. 5 months isn't a huge amount of time - that's still pretty much the "getting to know each other" stage. During that stage you learn whether or not your partner is really someone you want to be with.

Either way it sounds like she has been withdrawing from the relationship, and it's usually hard to come back from that. She's called it off twice now and you're not currently speaking to each other. At this point the best thing you can do is continue to maintain No Contact. If she has a change of heart then you'll know about it when she does a complete 180 and starts pestering you for another chance. In the meantime you should assume that won't happen, and start rebuilding your life.

Haha apologies for the writing and yeah things were going really well then when she got back from Holland I was still over there because I was working and think with work and a few other things in her life she realised it was getting too much and had a change of mind then I met her and she kissed me which confused me but I think I should leave her now to decide what she really wants as I know how she feels about me she just seems very confused as too what she wants right now

If you are still in communication, dial things back a bit. Make sure you both attend to your jobs & families.

When you learn & apply balance things between you will be better

• Like 1