angry about gaslighting

• Author
Is there really no way for you out of your situation? Surely there has to be something? The guy could be abusive etc...idk. I would imagine that if the person was a threat there would have to be something you could do.

He isn’t abusive. Just being kind of a selfish prick lately.

We sgreed to go NC until Sunday and then sit down to figure things out.

He isn’t abusive. Just being kind of a selfish prick lately.

We sgreed to go NC until Sunday and then sit down to figure things out.

Um figure what out? You guys are broken up...?

• Author
Um figure what out? You guys are broken up...?

Figure out the living situation (rent, when I can leave ect)

Figure out the living situation (rent, when I can leave ect)

You should be able to leave whenever you want. I'm not saying he a threat/abusive but in the event that someone is, usually there's SOMETHING they can do. Just something to keep in mind...it's not like your landlord can just lock you down. You may be able to pay an extra fee just for leaving early. If someone is a threat to your well being in any way, there's gotta be something you can arrange.

Edited by ZayKayWill
  • Author
You should be able to leave whenever you want. I'm not saying he a threat/abusive but in the event that someone is, usually there's SOMETHING they can do. Just something to keep in mind...it's not like your landlord can just lock you down. You may be able to pay an extra fee just for leaving early. If someone is a threat to your well being in any way, there's gotta be something you can arrange.

There are laws allowing victims of abuse to leave but he is not abusive.

Here, you sign a one year lease, then you’re month to month but there isn’t a lot you can do to get out of the lease the co signer says it’s ok.

This is what we wil be talking about Sunday. See if there is something we can arrange.

• Like 1
  • Author

A little update for the people interested...

I sat down and calculated everything I was going to spend VS what he was going to spend between now and April, and money he owes me for the dishwasher we bought 2 months ago and he owes me more than I owe him.

My February rent will be super low and I will have no rent in March and April.

Womp womp lol

I also visited a place tonight and will make an offer tomorrow! Yay!

• Like 1