On the verge to lose my marriage and my wonderful and lovable husband

unique women

• Author
unique women

Quick Update,

had a meeting with two lawyers and discussed my case, lawyers told me, most probably, my ex bf will be charged under 497 and 498 under Indian penal Code and will serve the punishment for some years in imprisionment as the evidence are strong and there is no sign of any abuse or violence from my husband side, so things are in favour of my husband.

as these two sections and acts 497 and 498 are so much effective in India.

Second update : Both lawyers told me : Divorce can be done on many aspects, such as adultery or infidelity,domestic violence, fraudaulent or trust issue or abuse issue,compatability issue or financial issue or health issue or mutual consent and apart from that there are many other apsects and reason for divorce.

as per discussion with lawyer ,in my case probability of divorce is high on two factors either its mutual consent,

second adultery or infidelity on my part and fraud intentions,(as i was not virgin during the marriage time,which i have not told about my husband, so thats a fraud and divorce can be granted on ths reason in india.)

illegal trespassing in my husband house by my ex bf.

third update, i and my ex bf did such things in my home, which belongs to my husband , so thats illegal in India, being a married man or lady its a crime and illegal in india to have sexual or emotional relations outside of marriage,

So my ex bf and i are in big trouble just because of our stupid and idiotic acts

Only thing i want right now is to have a discussion with my husband and i know people will tell me its too late, but i dont have any other option.

Last update, Police went to my ex bf house and office, now my ex bf wife, parents, and other family member,relatives and pals knows that what he did to my husband , i am clueless and not sure what to do rigth now ?

i am crying while typing , i dont know where to go,

It's not only what your exBF did to your husband - it's mainly what you've done to your husband!

You did this. Why do you act like you aren't responsible for all the harm and shame YOU have caused?

You have no right to talk to your husband. OFFER him a divorce so he can get past this nightmare you've caused to him.

I hope you will grow up... I say that kindly.

• Like 5

So your husband wants you in jail? I didn't think he was that way from everything you've said.

Why bother offering you a good settlement knowing this is what he planned.

He already got your Ex fired and prevented his marriage...now this.

I do feel sorry for you and your whole family. I don't know how he can send good wishes to your parents after he has plans for you to go to jail.

Don't get in touch with your Ex like someone suggested. You need to look out for yourself.

He must really hate you to do this. I truly feel sorry for you.