3 years of waiting...for nothing

lookingforclosure

yes Daisy...turned that on me...turned the last 3 years on me, my fault for sticking around waiting on him...my fault I knew the risk

Yes I know that all too well...but dang it, maybe one day he will take some responsibility for HIS actions too

Good Morning Closure,

You did hang around at your own risk and it was a risky business waiting for somebody who was all over the place.

No he won't take responsibility for his actions cause he couldn't care less and he is not accountable to you in any way.

You say he is interested in somebody else? I have read that if a MM leaves the wife, he rarely chooses the OW in the end.

Best wishes with it all,

Poppy.

• Like 2
  • Author
lookingforclosure

And just like that...after he blocked me on his last social media site yesterday morning...I get this 12 hours last night around 8ish

"Merry New Year. Hope it's a good one for you"

Are you serious? WTH

And just like that...after he blocked me on his last social media site yesterday morning...I get this 12 hours last night around 8ish

Are you serious? WTH

Heh, this is comical. This is probably that phase where he will feel guilty so he will try and be nice, so you forgive him. Be careful so you don’t take his niceness for him wanting to be with you.

Are you serious? WTH

This is a no brainer.

If you guys are pretending to be chummy-buddy-friendly,than he is not a dickhead who used you as his Plan B and was ok with stringing you along. If he were, you wouldn't be exchanging holiday greetings, would you?

He is doing this to feel good about himself.

I hope you did not answer, and that he is now blocked from your email.

• Like 1

Are you serious? WTH

Just block him everywhere so you can move on from this drama. Start your NY off right.

• Like 2
  • Author
lookingforclosure
This is a no brainer.

If you guys are pretending to be chummy-buddy-friendly,than he is not a dickhead who used you as his Plan B and was ok with stringing you along. If he were, you wouldn't be exchanging holiday greetings, would you?

He is doing this to feel good about himself.

I hope you did not answer, and that he is now blocked from your email.

I don't see anywhere in his message or mine in response on 12/18 where it would be considered chummy-buddy-friendly...but OK

He pulled a dickhead move...period....NEXT

I don't see anywhere in his message or mine in response on 12/18 where it would be considered chummy-buddy-friendly...but OK

He pulled a dickhead move...period....NEXT

I did not mean you. I meant he was doing this to feel hood about himself.

I did not mean you. I meant he was doing this to feel hood about himself.

I understood what you were trying to say and I agree. It’s all about him feeling good about himself for what he did so he will try and sound buddy buddy.

Are you serious? WTH

He was drunk

Poppy

• Like 1

I got a 9.00am New Year's wish too from xMM. He wrote:

Happy new year.

X

I didn't respond. I'm sure he wasn't drunk when he wrote that because he's never drunk. But I think he wants some good ol' supply from me...

• Like 1
  • Author
lookingforclosure
He was drunk

Poppy

If he was drunk at 8pm he started pretty darn early

I did respond

I mirrored what he said to me basically

Happy New Year. Hope its a good one for you as well

And I wasn't blocked it went through..although I had bet I was blocked so the jokes on me

goldengirl11

To those of you who got New Year messages from your MM/ex MM's - count yourself lucky, IMO! The best I got was being offered a phonecall at 7.30pm on NYE, after declining my invite and spending it on his own. Although his new MW (he replaced me with) was probably with her family.

I wasnt surprised to not get a text from him after midnight (and didn't at Christmas either), despite my efforts - when was sent a "cheers, you too."

At least you're being thought about ladies!!

Edited by goldengirl11
To those of you who got New Year messages from your MM/ex MM's - count yourself lucky, IMO! The best I got was being offered a phonecall at 7.30pm on NYE, after declining my invite and spending it on his own. Although his new MW (he replaced me with) was probably with her family.

I wasnt surprised to not get a text from him after midnight (and didn't at Christmas either), despite my efforts - when was sent a "cheers, you too."

Why is validation important from people who use you for their own satisfaction, because they can and you allow it? Consider yourself lucky if you did not receive a Happy Breadcrumb.

• Like 5
  • Author
lookingforclosure
Consider yourself lucky if you did not receive a Happy Breadcrumb.

^^^^^yes..this

would've been better to get nothing IMO

• Like 1

A phone call or a text is very easy to do. It doesn't really mean that much.

Poppy

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you serious? WTH

Why haven't you blocked him?

• Author
lookingforclosure
Why haven't you blocked him?

In his line of work...it doesn't matter if he's blocked or not...he can always get to me.

Why is validation important from people who use you for their own satisfaction, because they can and you allow it? Consider yourself lucky if you did not receive a Happy Breadcrumb.

Ahhaha. I love this. I need a refrigerator magnet with this on it.

In MM response to you one of the comments he made that hit me was "never be beholden to me or another man for your contentment and joy". As much as his message may have hurt you I don't think he has ever spoken any more truth than that statement right there.

He is telling you EVERYTHING that you need to know. DO NOT ever place your happiness on another person or man period. Love and place yourself 1st and make sure you are always priority and not "waiting" in the wings for someone to make up their mind.

Its a new day, a new year, do not give this man anymore head space or precious years of your life. Block him completely and give yourself peace and closure because only YOU can give yourself that.

Wishing you the best Closure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1