Cheating ex girlfriend wants to know if I'm dating?

I ****ed up u guys now I can't stop thinking about her I ****ed up again not being in her life ****s with so hard idk I feel like I let her down

How did you mess up?

Let me guess, you blame yourself for her cheating ways.

Did you get the guy to seduce her?

Did you let her know in a way that it was ok for her to f’k others?

Did you just come out and say that you wanted her to f others?

If you did none of the above you can’t blame yourself that she was unfaithful to you.

Get over that thought that it is your fault.

Anyway stop talking to your ex and distance yourself from the one that just broke up with her bf. Neither one of these girls are in any position to be a gf to you. Stop being a doormat. Your not even married yet and you are a doormat for two women.

Once again please read “no more mr nice guy”.

BarbedFenceRider

James needs some meaningless sex. Get rid of the P-pass and validate yourself bro. Co-dependant behavior will not work well for you. You are in a social life right now, and there are tons of people to be met, and new experiences to be had. Don't live your life in a vacuum. Move on and experience others. You will learn more about yourself and what your needs and desires are.

• Author

Well I wished her a Happy birthday today idk if I should have sent that I know I'm not over her but I'm just trying to be nice idk if that was stupid of me

Tell her that yes, you are dating and in love with the new woman and she should stop contacting you.

Its that simple BUT only if you want to make it simple.

She CHEATED on you. Move on.

• Author
Tell her that yes, you are dating and in love with the new woman and she should stop contacting you.

Its that simple BUT only if you want to make it simple.

She CHEATED on you. Move on.

Well I told her I didn't want to answer it she was very kind at first but her birthday was the 21st she hasn't text me since the 20th or 19th all she did was read it kinda rude but I guess this was all mind games again

Well she always says we are never getting back together or she feels we are better not together or its something holding her back so I'm guessing it's a ego thing it sucks cause how nice she is I thought u genuinely cared this time

Why are you still talking to her?

Hadn't read the rest of the thread.

Please disregard my question. Clearly OP is on another level entirely.

Get help sir.

• Like 1
Well I told her I didn't want to answer it she was very kind at first but her birthday was the 21st she hasn't text me since the 20th or 19th all she did was read it kinda rude but I guess this was all mind games again

Yep it was. Now she has a big smile on her face knowing she has you hook, line and sinker.

Go out with friends and have fun. Find someone new and start living again.

• Like 1
Well would have been anniversary I mean she's not evil as she used to be she is really nice to me she used to use and abuse me but idk it might be different I cut her off before so I did show I care about myself maybe she values me more

Nah, you went back to being in contact with her, you come across as a needy sap who is there at her beck and call willing to settle for scraps of her attention.

She doesn't respect you because you don't do anything to earn her respect.

You should have told her that you have a gf.

Go NC. You yourself are to blame of what’s she is throwing your way now.

• Like 1
  • Author
You should have told her that you have a gf.

Go NC. You yourself are to blame of what’s she is throwing your way now.

I'm going no contact and trust me I blame no one but myself for giving her attention again

• Author
Nah, you went back to being in contact with her, you come across as a needy sap who is there at her beck and call willing to settle for scraps of her attention.

She doesn't respect you because you don't do anything to earn her respect.

She texted me asking about my life and dating status I didn't tell my problems or asked about hers all I said was happy bday saying thank u back doesn't hurt she just left me on read

I'm sure she is not she is very beautiful and has a lot of options I'm sure she doesn't need me

Almost every woman has a lot of options because men are constantly hitting on them and giving them compliments but that's not the point...

I don't know how long you two have been broken up but to me it looks like it's still fresh. Especially if you just broke up because she cheated she will try to get your attention again. It doesn't matter if she can get other guys or not.

• Author
Almost every woman has a lot of options because men are constantly hitting on them and giving them compliments but that's not the point...

I don't know how long you two have been broken up but to me it looks like it's still fresh. Especially if you just broke up because she cheated she will try to get your attention again. It doesn't matter if she can get other guys or not.

It's been since April of this year so not that long I guess but hell ever since I found out everything