She said she not looking for a relationship for awhile but I'm not wasting my time..?

Jamesosolo

Hey guys I need help with this situation I'm in its this girl I like and she likes me to we are in the talking stage and I really wanna be with her but she is so hard to read and I'm not really happy in my situation she just getting out of 4 or month relationship but she is kinda over him mostly from spending time with me she says she feels happy around me but nothing else she never calls me she always reply to messages hours late and she always sends one word messages Everytime it gets frustrating asl I don't know how she feels about or if she wants but Everytime were around friends we laugh and joke like always and she always bring scenarios about if we were together this would happen and that and it makes me smile and because I really like her a lot we go out on date but she doesn't really show intimacy that much not really hugs or likes to be close to around our friends but when we go out we have so much fun and we really are like a couple just we don't kiss it's hard for me to see where I stand with her because she doesn't show emotions to me and if I ask when will she open up shell say eventually or its gone to be a long road yesterday I told her I I'm serious about her and am I wasting my time on her and she said no but she wanted to be free for now I don't want keep pestering her about this especially if we only talk but I really wanna be with her I told her I would be there for her and she is worth the wait of opening up to me I tell her a lot of cute things how I'll be there for her and stuff either she says ok and that's it I just don't know what to do or how to deal with this situation I'm terrified she really doesn't want me or shell never want to date me or is just using me because I'm giving so much but getting very little In return I'm happy around her but I'm not all the way happy please help thanks for any replies

This is all about you and how you feel.

I think you need to take a step back and have some consideration for her situation and how she feels, what she wants.

She has just split and not at all long ago from someone and doesn't want to date you.

If you are unable just to be a friend and respect her wishes you need to take yourself away from this.

That was very difficult to read. I'm not sure I understand what's going on. May I suggest the use of punctuation and breaking up a long paragraph into separate paragraphs.

It sounds like she's not interested in you and with your run-on sentence, you come across as desperate and needy, anxious, intense.

You haven't kissed and she shows little to no affection at all, even on your dates...how many dates? It seems more platonic. Have you tried to be affectionate with her or kiss her? Does she pull away?

It seems to me she likes the attention, but she's not interested in you in that way.

She said she wanted to be free. Let her.

Move on to someone who's ready for the relationship you seek.

• Author
That was very difficult to read. I'm not sure I understand what's going on. May I suggest the use of punctuation and breaking up a long paragraph into separate paragraphs.

It sounds like she's not interested in you and with your run-on sentence, you come across as desperate and needy, anxious, intense.

You haven't kissed and she shows little to no affection at all, even on your dates...how many dates? It seems more platonic. Have you tried to be affectionate with her or kiss her? Does she pull away?

It seems to me she likes the attention, but she's not interested in you in that way.

She said she wanted to be free. Let her.

Move on to someone who's ready for the relationship you seek.

I fixed up my post but if she is saying I'm not waisting my time trying to date her it must mean something

mortensorchid

I agree that she's not very interested in you. It doesn't matter what her situation is or is not, she's just not interested.

• Author
I agree that she's not very interested in you. It doesn't matter what her situation is or is not, she's just not interested.

She liked me and wanted to date me before she got with the guy but I never knew it my thing is she likes me I know that its just she won't open up

I fixed up my post but if she is saying I'm not waisting my time trying to date her it must mean something

She is telling you this because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. If she told you she doesn't want to date you because she isn't over her ex that would open up more conversation with you that she doesn't want to have. More than likely she is using you to get over him but it isn't working. If she just got out of a relationship you started dating her too fast.

• Author
She is telling you this because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. If she told you she doesn't want to date you because she isn't over her ex that would open up more conversation with you that she doesn't want to have. More than likely she is using you to get over him but it isn't working. If she just got out of a relationship you started dating her too fast.

She told me weeks ago she wanna gas me up thinking we were gonna date because she wasn't over her ex but this week she told me he went to another girl so I should be good or worried?

He may be with another girl but that doesn't mean the girl you want is over him. If anything it may make her want him more. Women can be quite competitive. Don't let her use you to get over him. If she doesn't want a relationship and you're now looking for one let her go. She'll like you more.

Hey guys I need help with this situation I'm in its this girl I like and she likes me to we are in the talking stage and I really wanna be with her but she is so hard to read and I'm not really happy in my situation she just getting out of 4 or month relationship but she is kinda over him mostly from spending time with me she says she feels happy around me but nothing else she never calls me she always reply to messages hours late and she always sends one word messages Everytime it gets frustrating asl I don't know how she feels about or if she wants but Everytime were around friends we laugh and joke like always and she always bring scenarios about if we were together this would happen and that and it makes me smile and because I really like her a lot we go out on date but she doesn't really show intimacy that much not really hugs or likes to be close to around our friends but when we go out we have so much fun and we really are like a couple just we don't kiss it's hard for me to see where I stand with her because she doesn't show emotions to me and if I ask when will she open up shell say eventually or its gone to be a long road yesterday I told her I I'm serious about her and am I wasting my time on her and she said no but she wanted to be free for now I don't want keep pestering her about this especially if we only talk but I really wanna be with her I told her I would be there for her and she is worth the wait of opening up to me I tell her a lot of cute things how I'll be there for her and stuff either she says ok and that's it I just don't know what to do or how to deal with this situation I'm terrified she really doesn't want me or shell never want to date me or is just using me because I'm giving so much but getting very little In return I'm happy around her but I'm not all the way happy please help thanks for any replies

You have sunk your own ship with what you have been doing. Stop acting like a girl and man up. Read “no more mr nice guy”. This will help you a lot.

• Like 1
She told me weeks ago she wanna gas me up thinking we were gonna date because she wasn't over her ex but this week she told me he went to another girl so I should be good or worried?

She is still hung up on the ex.

She is playing you.

• Like 1

Maybe if you talk with her with punctuation, she will understand better? Like this:

Hey guys I need help with this situation.

I'm in its this girl I like and she likes me too. We are in the talking stage and I really wanna be with her, but she is so hard to read and I'm not really happy in my situation.

She just getting out of 4 or month relationship but she is kinda over him, mostly from spending time with me. She says she feels happy around me, but nothing else. She never calls me, she always reply to messages hours late and she always sends one word messages.

Everytime it gets frustrating as I don't know how she feels about or if she wants. But Everytime were around friends, we laugh and joke like always. And she always bring scenarios about if we were together this would happen and that, and it makes me smile.

And because I really like her a lot, we go out on date, but she doesn't really show intimacy that much, not really hugs or likes to be close to around our friends. But when we go out we have so much fun and we really are like a couple. Just we don't kiss.

It's hard for me to see where I stand with her, because she doesn't show emotions to me and if I ask when will she open up, shell say eventually, or its gone to be a long road.

Yesterday I told her I I'm serious about her, and am I wasting my time on her and she said no. But she wanted to be free for now, I don't want keep pestering her about this, especially if we only talk.

But I really wanna be with her. I told her I would be there for her, and she is worth the wait of opening up to me. I tell her a lot of cute things, how I'll be there for her, and stuff. Either she says ok and that's it.

I just don't know what to do or how to deal with this situation. I'm terrified she really doesn't want me, or shell never want to date me, or is just using me because I'm giving so much but getting very little In return. I'm happy around her, but I'm not all the way happy. Please help thanks for any replies

I agree she still wants to make herself available to her ex if he changes his mind....you are just an emotional escape....a BF without benefits. Drop her, so she understands what she is doing is not what you want.

• Like 1
I'veseenbetterlol

Hit the nail right on the head. This is just an excuse to reject you w/you knowing. I have had more then one guy do this to me and they ended up leading me on. Believe what people say, don't fall for her misleading actions.