Who else is ready for 2018?

I hope it warms up soon.

you're tellin' me sister. i'm freezin' my ass off.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EverYONe

• Like 3

this weather puts me in a very bad mood and makes me not even want to go outside but at least the days are getting longer!!

Happy New Year!

I have so much to be thankful for so I'm sorry if this hasn't been a good year for everyone. Luckily it's almost over :)

• Like 2

Been chasing a really good job opportunity, hoping it comes through in early 2018. Would really make life better for me and family.

but if not - I have a "Plan B" and "C" just like every new year - cause ya never know. ;)

• Like 2

The last couple of years have been crap for a lot of people, this year especially. I personally had a rough couple of years when I wasn't able to walk well, and I struggled to get things done. The best thing that happened this year is the physical therapy got me to where I can walk a short ways now without my knee breaking down. It's enough so i can do my daily routine at least, take the trash out, but not good enough to walk the dogs any distance. So I go out in the big back yard with them and play and get them moving. Thank the Lord for squirrels, I guess.

I'm thinking 2018 can only be better than 2017, but I could be wrong. Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone.

• Like 3

Iv had a terrible 2017 with regards to people around me being ill, although I met someone In April and we are still in a healthy long-distance relationship.

As I type this I didn't celebrate NYE, had to cancel plans as I had a migraine and still do now, so that's pretty pants.

I don't make NY resolutions, it's more about what id like to see or achieve this year for my self. I have a glass jar and every time I do something or achieve something I write it on a little piece of paper and put it into my jar so at the end of the year I can look back at what I have achieved or what I'm proud of as its so easy to forget.

For me, this year id like to work more on myself, my mental health, meditation, do things that feed my soul. To make a vision board and be more mindful, living in the here and now.

They say living in the past causes depression and living in the future causes anxiety so be in the present!

• Like 2

Usually my years are boring and uneventful but a lot of unique things happened to me in 2017. I think it's a sign of change and I can already see that 2018 will bring a lot more of that. It's all good. I embrace it.

• Like 3

I spent midnight through 1:30 with dogs sitting on my head because backdoor neighbor decided to light a few cannons up. Which are illegal in the city but the police have given up trying to enforce it, but I wish they would ban people from selling them to anyone from Dallas. Scares the dogs, keeps me awake.

Then I spent this morning trying to figure a way to put on the electric mattress pad without actually ever getting out of bed. In the end, I had to trick the dogs into going outside to even get to the mattress. Now I'm working. So far 2018 is pretty standard.

• Like 3