I am not sure how to handle this

I am 36. She is 35. I am a confident guy but now I don't feel so confident after this incident.

I think I would’ve replied. WTF you f’in ....... loose my number.

fill in what you want.

• Like 1
  • Author

She had both of my numbers. I don't get great cell service in my condo so we would talk on the house phone.

Anyway, I have an I-Phone, and I blocked her on Verizon's website and through my I-Phone, however her I-Messages kept getting through.

So, I told her how I felt. It was somewhat cathartic. I told her that she is a selfish POS and that is not relationship material. I made her cry, which I really don't feel sorry about.

Her story was she did have to much to drink but was taken advantage of. I told her I didn't care. I basically told her to eff herself in such a way that she would look forward to the trip.

• Like 2

Yeah blah blah blah lol

Hey if you're by any chance able to contact the other bride's mate, send her a thank you message. Without what she told you, this thread wouldn't have went the same. Trust me I've been on this thing for a minute and seen enough to tell half the comments would've been telling you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 2
She had both of my numbers. I don't get great cell service in my condo so we would talk on the house phone.

Anyway, I have an I-Phone, and I blocked her on Verizon's website and through my I-Phone, however her I-Messages kept getting through.

So, I told her how I felt. It was somewhat cathartic. I told her that she is a selfish POS and that is not relationship material. I made her cry, which I really don't feel sorry about.

Her story was she did have to much to drink but was taken advantage of. I told her I didn't care. I basically told her to eff herself in such a way that she would look forward to the trip.

Dumb move. What was the point of making her upset. Nothing has changed for either you or her. She just used you to get her old BF back.

I have never heard a story like that one. Surprisingly, the drinking and having sex with someone from her past is the "logical" part of the story, because it can easily be explained.

Let me get it sraight - A woman that have never met you, came especially to your hotel to tell you the truth about your date, someone she had known for quit a while??!!! Your date is probably talented with collecting people who hate her so much.

The other bizar thing is her ignoring you there BEFORE she started drinking. You bring your new bf to a wedding with lots of people who know you. You dragged him to this event... Don't you want to brag everyone about him? Don't you want to present him to basically everyone you know? Because if you don't (and she didn't) - You are such a POS disgusting monster fu**ing B****.

Of course this "sex rule" was invented by her for some other reasons, surely not the reasons the have told you. She is a primium high rank cheater and a liar. All what you had with her before the wedding was one bib lie. Why do i tell you that?

Because this is something you better be aware of - You are probably a really good naive guy, who can be tricked and manipulated easily. So you should be more careful when girls tells you "stories". You should be more careful about who you date with, improve your defence, and to make a major checking how this kind of a monster of her level got inside under your radars.

• Like 2
  • Author
I have never heard a story like that one. Surprisingly, the drinking and having sex with someone from her past is the "logical" part of the story, because it can easily be explained.

Let me get it sraight - A woman that have never met you, came especially to your hotel to tell you the truth about your date, someone she had known for quit a while??!!! Your date is probably talented with collecting people who hate her so much.

The other bizar thing is her ignoring you there BEFORE she started drinking. You bring your new bf to a wedding with lots of people who know you. You dragged him to this event... Don't you want to brag everyone about him? Don't you want to present him to basically everyone you know? Because if you don't (and she didn't) - You are such a POS disgusting monster fu**ing B****.

Of course this "sex rule" was invented by her for some other reasons, surely not the reasons the have told you. She is a primium high rank cheater and a liar. All what you had with her before the wedding was one bib lie. Why do i tell you that?

Because this is something you better be aware of - You are probably a really good naive guy, who can be tricked and manipulated easily. So you should be more careful when girls tells you "stories". You should be more careful about who you date with, improve your defence, and to make a major checking how this kind of a monster of her level got inside under your radars.

If I was naive, I would of stayed at the hotel until the morning where I would inevitably had to see her. I am not naive in the least bit.

I do see myself as a good guy. I couldn't see this coming a mile away I was blindsided by it.

• Like 1
  • Author
Dumb move. What was the point of making her upset. Nothing has changed for either you or her. She just used you to get her old BF back.

The point was making me feel better, telling her how I felt. How she reacted meant zero to me. This stopped being about her the minute I found out what was going on.

• Like 3
If I was naive, I would of stayed at the hotel until the morning where I would inevitably had to see her. I am not naive in the least bit.

I do see myself as a good guy. I couldn't see this coming a mile away I was blindsided by it.

I didn't mean "naive" in the negative way :-). Since it came to your knowledge, you treated this great. But ask your self - Why didn't you see it coming? Is it only because she is extremely schizophrenic and no one could see it coming? Or maybe there were signs that you ignored. I of course has no clue about it. Only you can dig and track it.

Edited by lolablue17
  • Author
I didn't mean "naive" in the negative way :-). Since it came to your knowledge, you treated this great. But ask your self - Why didn't you see it coming? Is it only because she is extremely schizophrenic and no one could see it coming? Or maybe there were signs for this that you ignored. I of course has no clue about it. Only you can dig and track it.

At this point, I wouldn't waste the brain cells thinking about the what if's and this and that. She simply isn't worth it.

• Like 6

Hopefully it stops the thing from continually blowing up his phone.

The point was making me feel better, telling her how I felt. How she reacted meant zero to me. This stopped being about her the minute I found out what was going on.

Well, good for you. Hope you feel better now. :laugh:

I think you would of eventually left the bar and would go

back to your room if you did not run into that other brides

maid.

At this point, I wouldn't waste the brain cells thinking about the what if's and this and that. She simply isn't worth it.

Exactly. Thankfully it only took a wedding and a few drinks to show you who she was.

• Like 1
  • Author

So the bridesmaid who originally tipped me off about what was going on has contacted me on Facebook. We have been talking, texting, and even been out a few times. Should I feel guilty?

• Like 1
So the bridesmaid who originally tipped me off about what was going on has contacted me on Facebook. We have been talking, texting, and even been out a few times. Should I feel guilty?

Hell no.

The girl who was the original subject of this thread threw away any dibs she had to you when she stood you up to go screw that other dude. If anything this sounds like another good strike by the Karma bus. If a woman does you dirty like that, it serves her right if you get with someone else, even better if that someone else is in her social circle.

Have fun w the bridesmaid!

• Like 3
  • Author
Hell no.

The girl who was the original subject of this thread threw away any dibs she had to you when she stood you up to go screw that other dude. If anything this sounds like another good strike by the Karma bus. If a woman does you dirty like that, it serves her right if you get with someone else, even better if that someone else is in her social circle.

Have fun w the bridesmaid!

Thanks. I just know it's going to be a **** storm among her social group. But you are right, she has zero dibs on me.

No, but you may have to question her part in all of this and her motive in tipping you of and effectively "betraying" her friend.

Do you have any actual proof of what your now "gf" told you about the original girl?

• Like 1

Go after the bridesmaid !!

• Like 1
  • Author
No, but you may have to question her part in all of this and her motive in tipping you of and effectively "betraying" her friend.

Do you have any actual proof of what your now "gf" told you about the original girl?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think constitutes a girlfriend? I only hung out with her a couple of times.

Aside from her friend dropping a dime on her, she apologized immensely to the point I had to block her. Her apology is an admission of guilt. If she did nothing wrong, why apologize?

• Like 1
Just out of curiosity, what do you think constitutes a girlfriend?

Not exactly sure what to call her, hence my use of inverted commas.

What did she actually apologise for though?

• Author
Not exactly sure what to call her, hence my use of inverted commas.

What did she actually apologise for though?

For basically bringing me to a wedding as her guest, leaving me there to fend for myself, and then sleeping with someone else.

• Like 1
BarbedFenceRider

Does it even really matter? The girl betrayed his trust. They were not exclusive, but he was genuine enough to "help" her out and attend some Bull -ish wedding. He was scammed into going as he was leverage for some other guy and bravo points for not showing up stag!

He goes to the bar (007 Style) mind you and finds a bridesmaid distressed and shocked. The story flows...He bolts.

Fast forward to now....He is "sought out" by bridesmaid and talked a few times. Even if nothing happens. He is solid gold. The girl has got the goods on a decent gentleman and EVERYONE is going to know this. (Your setup real pretty OP)

Just have fun and keep being you. Other chick is a C-word, and you are pure gold. King Midas type. Keep it going bro.

• Like 2
Scarlett.O'hara

Guilty, no. But it does sound like a bit of game playing going on.

I understand from your perspective this may give you a bit of an ego boost to make you feel like you are getting one over on her with her friend, but I am wondering what this friend's agenda is?

Regardless of what happened, hooking up with you straight afterwards makes me question her character as well. She would know this will get back to her at some point and cause problems among their friends, which would suggest she either has an axe to grind or she loves causing drama herself.

Personally I would try and avoid getting involved in messy situations like this.

• Like 4
For basically bringing me to a wedding as her guest, leaving me there to fend for myself, and then sleeping with someone else.

Negan I think this is as nicely anyone could have stated what she had actually done. Good job man.

As regards to the bridesmaid that you are seeing now. She is well worth getting to know I think. For her to do the right thing even at the risk of her friendship speaks volumes. Also she might not regret losing such a friend that would do what she did.

• Like 1