Urgent...Friends or more? Should I text her?

Sandwoman

• Author

Ok I told him I think I should really tell her. He says ok if that's how I feel. So I texted her:

"dear I hope you are ok. xxx talked to me about needing a place to stay for a few days. He sounded devastated. I feel terribly sorry but I thought I'd ask you first. Can I call you for a few mins?"

Hope this works...

I'm sorry but your relationship was not platonic...you both were emotionally mackin on each other. Secondly, he's probably embellishing his story as to what has happened between them to get you to feel sorry for him and to rope you in.

From my perspective, he was kicked out because he's a scrub, a financial succubus of sorts. Also I bet money on it, he got caught emotionally mackin with another women.

Now he's emotionally suckin you in. Venture on this one at your peril .

IMO you should stay away from this guy.....get your head out of your butt...he's bad news.

• Like 2
  • Author

Ok so she replied saying yes it's entirely up to me. If I have a spare room, sure. and said sorry that I'm dragged into this. Then she revealed how she's frustrated and him being crazy in the whole relationship and how she's so tired of it all and it's so over. I said yes I understand and I just thought since he came up to me for help, and they're both my friend, I feel like to should ask her first. She says it's really up to me. She just wants this to end and is upset that he's still being impossible, irresponsible, etc. I said I'm really sorry about the situation, I can try talk to him and hope everything gets sorted out soon. She said ok thanks.

I think it went ok...