Girl lost interest

matty145

• Author
You obviously want to be more than friends right?

right??

You got to ask her out on a date, there's no other way.

You have to tell her that you like her and that you're interested in her.

Will it hurt if you get rejected? Hell yeah! But in a way, rejection is a form of relief. You are being relieved of the paranoia of whether she likes you back or not because now you 100% know.

Only by getting rejected can you let her go.

And don't worry, it'll only hurt for like a couple of days, maybe a week. After that, you'll be good to go.

I've already been on a "date" with her. It ended by us going back to her place and I slept in her bed and didn't make a move. Now here we are.

CautiouslyOptimistic
I've already been on a "date" with her. It ended by us going back to her place and I slept in her bed and didn't make a move. Now here we are.

So ask her for date #2 :). Courtship does not end after one date.

• Author

I have and she usually has an excuse or flakes, but she keeps texting me wondering what I'm up to or snap chatting me, or commenting on my instagram post. It feels as if either she's leading me on or she friend zoned me because I didn't make a move.

CautiouslyOptimistic
I have and she usually has an excuse or flakes, but she keeps texting me wondering what I'm up to or snap chatting me, or commenting on my instagram post. It feels as if either she's leading me on or she friend zoned me because I didn't make a move.

Asking her if you're "gonna hang out" is not asking for a date. "Do you want to go see Jumangi at 4:15 tomorrow afternoon?" is asking for a date.

• Like 2
  • Author

So here's the quick summary, I slept at her place the first time and didn't make a move, then we had another date and I slept over again(no move again). And then after almost two months of her flaking she invited me to a party and she initiated grinding pretty hard for a bit and then she left without me and wouldn't allow me back to her place. (Maybe upset I still didn't kiss her) I know I'm an idiot for not making a move but she didn't really try to initiate anything in her bed so I assumed she wasn't interested. (Probably a mistake.) Now I haven't seen her in a couple months and she was wondering what I was up to the other day.

CautiouslyOptimistic
So here's the quick summary, I slept at her place the first time and didn't make a move, then we had another date and I slept over again(no move again). And then after almost two months of her flaking she invited me to a party and she initiated grinding pretty hard for a bit and then she left without me and wouldn't allow me back to her place. (Maybe upset I still didn't kiss her) I know I'm an idiot for not making a move but she didn't really try to initiate anything in her bed so I assumed she wasn't interested. (Probably a mistake.) Now I haven't seen her in a couple months and she was wondering what I was up to the other day.

The only way to know for sure is to ask her on another (proper) date.

• Author
The only way to know for sure is to ask her on another (proper) date.

She will just flake or have some excuse. I'm very confused by it, I don't know if she felt very rejected by it or is just scared to put herself in that situation again. I really don't know

Edited by matty145
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So I met up with this girl this weekend again at a party. And I tried to kiss her multiple times and she would not let me. She was engaging with me, she wanted to play beer pong with me, and we danced a little bit and then at the end of the night she said she was going home alone. She’s just leading me on at this point right? Just keeping me around as a boy toy?Is there anyway to get out of this? Or should I just forget it and move on?

Good god just ditch her. Whatever her game is, you ain't playin it. Man up and move on. Don't interact with her anymore...she's wasting your time.

• Like 1
So I met up with this girl this weekend again at a party. And I tried to kiss her multiple times and she would not let me. She was engaging with me, she wanted to play beer pong with me, and we danced a little bit and then at the end of the night she said she was going home alone. She’s just leading me on at this point right? Just keeping me around as a boy toy?Is there anyway to get out of this? Or should I just forget it and move on?

She's not leading you on. She gave you clear boundaries, would not let you kiss her. Beer pong and dancing do not lead to romance. You are leading yourself on, because you're still interested in her.

• Like 1

You missed your many chances when you had them. Stop looking in the rearview mirror. She's history. In the future, when you get greenlighted by someone else. Go for it. To put it crudely, when in doubt "make the ho say no"

The title of this thread is that she lost interest. So, it seems you understand, she has lost interest. You are in the friendzone. That’s why she won’t kiss you or go home with you and turns you down every time you ask her for a date.

Attempting to kiss someone multiple times is beyond desperate. Sorry to be harsh, but you need a reality check. You’re headed down a bad path trying to kiss someone over and over and they block you over and over again. Stop trying to kiss her and either accept her friendship and behave as a friend or don’t hang out with her.