The old open robe ploy

If you're more than average in looks and have more dates than you need, why are you thinking of things like "Open robe ploys" ... which is disgusting. I'm guessing it's a secret fantasy of yours and you're gently testing the waters to see what people think of it???

I've never heard the term 'open robe ploy' used before. I thought at first you were referring to the old fashioned flasher on the street who gets tossed into the clank for being a pervert. Don't be that guy. Waaaaaa....

Edited by Fair
Michelle ma Belle
If you're more than average in looks and have more dates than you need, why are you thinking of things like "Open robe ploys" ... which is disgusting. I'm guessing it's a secret fantasy of yours and you're gently testing the waters to see what people think of it???

I've never heard the term 'open robe ploy' used before. I thought at first you were referring to the old fashioned flasher on the street who gets tossed into the clank for being a pervert. Don't be that guy. Waaaaaa....

He's not. He already stated in an earlier post that he doesn't like this ploy for himself. He was just using it as a segue into finding out what other men (or women) do.

• Like 2
What on earth... I think I must have lived a sheltered life!! :laugh:

Count yourself lucky!

And yes, it is a real thing.

Gross!

Edited to add: If you google the words 'Embarrassing question - whipping it out inappropriately in public' it will lead you to a huge thread on an old forum with story after story - someone showed this to me once - a hilarious read! :laugh:

Edited by GemmaUK