Had a fantastic date, is this okay to send the following day?

amazonrambo

• Author

It's been a few days but thank you for the incredible advice guys.

I did send one final text on the Monday just gone saying "Hey, hope you've had a good weekend" but as expected I didn't get a reply, which confirmed to me she wasn't interested. That's okay, but I do wish there was honesty. Always appreciated a text saying they aren't interested, but everyone does things differently.

I've been spending the last week chatting to two girls in particular and just being myself, no silly lines, etc. A bit of teasing now and then but only when it feels like it's myself. In all honesty, I prefer this and I feel like I'm communicating in the same way I do on the dates so it stays consistent.

I'm yet to meet either, but I have a date planned on Monday. So far she fits what I'm looking for on paper.. Naturally good looking, geeky personality, responds within half an hour or less, even if I take a couple of hours with something and she doesn't complain about my texting habits so far. Whether we'll click in person is another story, but we'll see. Not getting my hopes up, just going to enjoy it.

The second girl needed to know me a bit more first, so I'll be arranging something soon with her.

Also, I noticed the original girl that this thread was based on, her dating profile on POF is no longer accessible so I think she either met someone or just realised she wasn't emotionally ready to date/get serious with anyone. Her Facebook didn't suggest anything, but she has it set to private.

It's nice to know there's an even greater girl around the corner, but I'll be myself and let it happen naturally. If she doesn't like me, then I'll move on otherwise I'm stuck in the past.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic

AR, if your mother or father had to describe you in one paragraph, what would it say?