So I was stupid, but now he is threatening to call the FBI on me or my family

Honey....

Good relationships are built on RESPECT, on LOVE, on DEVOTION, on CARING.

This man is not demonstrating any of that!!!

When you need him he calls you crazy.

When you displease him he threatens to leave you.

When you pressure him he threatens the FBI.

He tries to scare you.

He is mentally abusive to you.

NONE, NONE!!! Of this is devotion or love! This is abuse!

And I hate the say it, but the problem isn't him - the problem is that you choose to stay. That you choose to be treated like this. That you don't believe you deserve something better.

Have you ever experienced true love Sarast? I can guarantee you it looks nothing like this.

What this is, is a toxic relationship. Look how he makes you feel, look how he makes you doubt yourself OPEN YOUR EYES.

Our partners should enrich our lives. They should make us feel SECURE, loved unconditionally. He should be your PARTNER.

It should be you and him against the world - instead its you two against each other.

PLEASE do not marry this man! This is not a relationship suitable for a marriage.

My advice? Get some counseling so you can understand why you don't want more for yourself. Why your self esteem is so low to allow this - and come back for more. This is not healthy in the slightest.

And I think your subconscious knows. Thats why you have anxiety about it. Thats why you feel insecure. Because this is ALL WRONG.

How long have you been with him any way?

Cullenbohannon

Telling her not to marry him is pointless.

He is NOT going to marry her. The ring without the heart is just a peice of stone. Prepare yourself dear lady. Time to let this one go.

Marriage seems scary, but there is no chance I would not marry my fiancee, nor she, I. When you know, you know. You move forward, with a promise to work thru things....together.

If you can't work out a counseling session together, then you are not "together" and should not marry. He is doing the right thing for him. You need to listen with your head and not your heart.

Very sorry, but you know the answer.

Edited by Cullenbohannon

On what grounds did he get an annulment the first time? And what grounds is he looking for a second annulment?

You're ignoring the blatant the flags... he's not marriage material.