Ghosted?

Tahoe996

• Author

Oh she's blocked now! putting a Ferret ahead of me was what I needed to get my head on straight, this has now become a great story to tell. only way she can even make communication would be her running into me at the bar I go to.

All the BS she's done and now a Ferret! Lol at least she was planning on seeing me this time right! (Sarcasm)

• Like 1
Oh she's blocked now! putting a Ferret ahead of me was what I needed to get my head on straight, this has now become a great story to tell. only way she can even make communication would be her running into me at the bar I go to.

All the BS she's done and now a Ferret! Lol at least she was planning on seeing me this time right! (Sarcasm)

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think you're done with her. If you really were you would have blocked her right after you told her you were. I hope you don't find a way to "accidentally" run into her somewhere.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think you're done with her. If you really were you would have blocked her right after you told her you were. I hope you don't find a way to "accidentally" run into her somewhere.

I don't know, this is kind of entertaining. He seems to like it, so as long as he wants to torture himself I'm here to support his misery. :p

• Author

Oh I'm done and yes she's blocked, No accidental run ins, the bar she goes to when she goes is where we met originally, I work there on occasion and my best friend works there which she's aware of. And right now I'm not drinking anyways due to cutting weight, so I won't be in for awhile when she would potentially be there anyways.

Plus she has a concealed weapons permit, pretty safe to say I won't be having any "accidental runs ins" with her.

• Author
I don't know, this is kind of entertaining. He seems to like it, so as long as he wants to torture himself I'm here to support his misery. :p

Haha oh believe me I get it! I definitely deserve the hard time I'm getting from you two! I've actually just been watching tv and reflecting more on myself and trying to figure out what my problem is. I've been cutting weight since last Wednesday and I've taken a huge calorie cut and I know that can mess with my head sometimes, maybe feeling this weak has something to do with it, something about the Ferret thing along with the comments of how I'm looking on here just made me look and laugh and say to myself, what am I doing?!

Eternal Sunshine

There is a way to get around the "block" if one wants to.

Some time ago, I have cancelled couple of dates with some guy and didn't respond to a few texts. My interest level wasn't super high but I was also genuinely busy and was going to do it later. But..he blocked me. He blocked me on all social media and on the phone. Once I realized I was blocked (you can tell by calling the phone), I started thinking I have lost this guy for good. I was also a little impressed that he was strong enough not to put up with any BS.

I got my friend to text him something along the lines of "Can you please unblock ES, she would really like to apologize". And he did and we worked it out, ended up breaking up for different reasons.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

No getting around my block. It's a heavily armed fortress surrounded by dragons and hellfire. Fun seeing them grovel anyhoo.

• Author

I don't see her getting around it either, I suppose if anyone wants to try and find a way they can, but for me I've lost interest. For some reason not much of a second thought about blocking her today.

• Like 1
  • Author
Good for you!!!

Thank you! Not going to lie, the way everything started was so incredible, it just took the 80th time of not following though on her end was what it took and a lot of the comments from here.

• Like 2