Universal Behaviour while Life Mating

With all the backlash with CK/Spacey/Weinstein/Trump. In the sense that they have come off as alledged aggressive behaviour when it comes off to bullying women/men when it comes to intimate interaction.

What is the best way that men should behave towards women. I think that current modern society are mixed up when it comes to mating. Its like be the Nice Guy thats laid back and sweet. Your seen as booring. Be brash and in a lady's face about your romantic extention. Your seen as a Bad Boy.

Although the latest men in the news went overboard to the point of no return.

I lean towards the Nice Guy side of things. Although I won't let someone steamroll themselves over me. Its just so confusing. No wonder we have all have a problem mating for life.

What do you all think?

My take as a guy is to be upfront but laid back, when approaching a woman romantically. I would not do so in my emeidate Work place. Or at least not my department.

Just be yourself. I know that sounds trite, but do you really want to be involved with someone who thinks you are someone different that who you really are? Would it be better to find someone who knows the real "you" loves you the way you are?

• Author

I am myself at all times. I don't play games or make any heavy duty demands on a woman I am dating.

It feels like this for me. When I go thru my life. I run into a woman that I fancy. It always starts from the physical. The Face more or less. Then I intract with her. The more soft and sweet she is. The more I will like her romantically.

After that. I try to get to know her by asking her out. She is either attached be her married or has a BF. So I then let it go. This is if I make that initial move. I don't want to date every woman that comes into my sight as I am not a playboy. I feel it takes a lot for me to do so. I think about who I am asking out. It is also very tiring doing all the leg work for dating.

If I am more chill and I don't ask out a woman. When it comes around to me. The women are very up front about their attraction towards me. Then the problem is I feel I am more cold and I also feel that if I show interest in them. It will fall apart.

So its like If I am Cold. I will get the romantic attention when it comes my way, but loose it, if I show warmth. If I make the effort and show warmth, towards the woman I am seeing if there is a romantic connection. There is always a obstacle. Never just me making an effort with say Pam and Pam being all gung ho about me making the effort to connct with her.

All my GF's basically came towards me. All the women I tried to explore bing in a romantic relationship, never came from my initial efforts.

Yet in Friendship. I seem to be a superstar and I don't know why that is. For the most part. Friendship just comes easy for me. Plus I have a great rlationship with my brother/Dad/Mom.

I don't understand why my love life is hard and why it affects me so much.