an OLD thing , what the , what is this ?

Chilli

Gave her my number, she said great l'll get back to you later, sends me a text through the day, l replied later, nothing.

Two days ago. WTH is that ?

l mean to re'like me again was a pretty gutsy move , yet disappearo, again !

l'm not fussed she was pretty boring anyway but what the hell ?

I don't know how many threads I have to say this in... but if you are a man doing OLD, then your pictures need to be the best you have ever looked in your life.

Here is the thing. Women get flooded with super thirsty guys. They need to find a way to sort through all these men, and pictures are the easiest. So these women are drowning in men and will show low interest in less attractive men. Guys are the same way, but unless you look like a male model, you won't be flooded with hot women.

If you get better pictures then women will show more interest. Once I upgraded my pictures and picked up some standard fun conversation sets... I can get away with all kinds of bad behavior and still keep female interest in me high.

Remember sexual harassment is when an unattractive man brings unwanted sexual advances. If an attractive man does the same thing it's sexy and hot.

• Author

Well thanks all the same mate but you didn't have to bother here l think ya missed the point and a few details cob , she liked me, twice, but no interest in impressing her and gave her the boot long ago. Can't be bothered with people like that.

l was only commenting and head scratching at the weird things people on date sites do is all really.

Have some lovely fish to fry right now though keeping me nice and busy and lots of fun

• Author

My little Chinese Australian is so much fun , she cracks me up, and she's gorgeous too.

She wants me to come tomorrow and stay a few days , she;s 3 hours away, She's got a really nice unit.

Weird , same thing happened last time l was on a date site. Someone l really liked was 3 hours away and l went over stayed at her place 3 days too.

life's patterns , very strange aren't they.

Edited by Chilli
  • Author

but l feel guilty because l really wanna use Pops trick and contact that other one first.

l'm not cut out for this , but l'm hungry as hell .

shyt. !

• Author

Decided not to stay , yet , think l;ll just visit for now just for the day , and she wants to cook me my favorite chinese meal too that also happens to be her favorite , can't wait for that haha,might just to spend some time is best for me first up, see what happens, keep it light.

Thing is , ex gf feelings began flooding in from everywhere at the thought of being with someone else, just yet, l'm realizing l need to work through things more first.

Maybe l'm fine, right person right time , we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Strangest thing.

The original lady l started this thread about , the one that hardly talked yet liked me twice when l cancelled her the first time.

And then l cancelled her a second time , because l was still only getting a message reply a few hours of next day later, few silly lines bs, that'd be it.

Can't be bothered with garbage like that.

Hu, l was on the site the other night get a pop up she's looking at my page and then she likes me ---- again . 3rd time.Kinda flattered really.

But weird. Haven't spoken to her again yet but l had a bit of a chuckle, l have no clue.

Think l'll just leave her there this time, she can keep me company :cool:

Not gonna bother any further with chinese, nothing there for me, gonna miss her cooking though damn it.

Just lookin round a bit now, bit of chit chat but no one special.

Edited by Chilli