Why does he follow so many random women on instagram?

candy 87

• Author
No it's not, no matter how much you try to convince yourself of it. Both instances are people who still are strangers. Just because someone has talent or is the public eye doesn't make them a close friend just because they have an account on Instagram. They do/say something that is of enough interest where it elicits a confirmation from others. That's it.

Exactly--and like bellybuttons, everyone's got one.

His opinion is that they have something intriguing enough to weigh in and just like you, he is just as entitled to his opinion as you are; and in his case, his opinion is going to win out because he's going to continue to do what he's doing because he doesn't view you as someone to put that aside for. If he did, that would have happened long before now and this thread wouldn't be here.

And it's you who can put a stop to this and find someone else who has grown up past that.

He's not going to change what he is doing because you're mad. All he will do is hide his tracks better to keep the peace. That is "what is"; "what you wished would be" isn't even entering into this as far as he's concerned.

why does he want me in his life then? As I stated earlier a few times I was.angry at him and didn't speak to him and that's when he seemed to show great.concern.and try to make things better.

he seems.seems to want me in his life at the same time as doing all the other stuff.

why does he want me in his life then? As I stated earlier a few times I was.angry at him and didn't speak to him and that's when he seemed to show great.concern.and try to make things better.

he seems.seems to want me in his life at the same time as doing all the other stuff.

Are you sleeping with him? Does he know that you will reply when he wants attention?

• Author
Are you sleeping with him? Does he know that you will reply when he wants attention?

no im not sleeping with him. and I certainly won't be now

I do communicate with him though yes