Pathetic/ funny breadcrumbs from your exes...

You can't speak on behalf of everyone based on your own situation, mark.

I'm probably one of the most emotional guys I personally know and I can say with certainty that I'm completely over most of my exes and I was crushed after every breakup, whether I initiated or not.

• Like 2
How about you went into nc, she initiate contact with a question, you answer in a polite way and then she reply with only "oh. That's good. Hope you enjoying it." then she send nothing more. I was like "what the hell? Why did you start something and then act like that?".

Actually, that fits as breadcrumb too?

Full overview: She owe a bit money that she has payed with no problem, even before BU. She told me that she just made a deposit and then ask about my job. I thanked her, and told her about it and then she wrote that "That's good. Hope you're enjoying it." and ghost again.

I see it as breadcrumb, but what do you think?

PrincessWarrior1
Playing the long game so you can enact some sort of petty revenge just seems completely at odds with really moving on.

As for the comment about it being easy to get around blocks, yeah, so? That's like saying it's dumb to lock your door since someone can get into your house if they really want to, anyway.

I agree, true. I'm still in pain so I'm not really of sound mind. And my ways of dealing with rejection as a teenager. I really need to heal the parts of me that attract abusers because it's a vicious painful circle and I have deep seated resentments.

I love reading on the internet. Such a super highway of info. Last night I read an article on manipulation. My ex dinged off like 5 out of 7.

PrincessWarrior1
No such thing if you truly cared for someone. Lots of the vets on here talk about how they moved on completely but how do you think they would go if their Ex knocked at their door. Some people are great at putting things under the carpet (out of sight out of mind etc), doesn't mean they totally moved on. If someone kicked you to the curb, it's unrealistic to think you could just deal with them as a normal person.

Waiting to have a stab back at them when they come back is just a bad idea all round.

As long as your functioning and taking forward steps, it's ok to allow some of those old emotions to co-exist to an extent. As they say, it's best to "lean into the pain". This approach may take longer to reach the end but it leads to a more complete healing.

Story of my life about caring. I'm the most loving caring person and yet continue to be f'd over. I accept that it's my attraction to bad boys. But this last one iced the cake because he was a "christian" yeah ok, plus I knew him from my childhood and everything was "perfect" in the beginning.

I need like a full 7 years to myself now. I don't care if it takes till I'm 50 because I just look at the stars that are still hot like: Marissa Tomei, Jennifer Garner, and Sandra Bullock.

I always lean into the pain. I'm just tired of being hurt. It seems like no one cares, so we have to care about ourselves and do all that building from the inside.

PrincessWarrior1
She added me on snapchat after about 3 months NC. Didn't bite at first but curiosity got the best of me and I sent her a friendly "hope things are good email". She threatened to call the cops on me.

Biggest wtf moment of my life.

Very sorry! Why are people so crazy.. n ****ty? It's sad. Maybe being single isn't so bad huh?