How do men see single women who go to bars alone?

I like conversation - not my fault that many men seem to think conversation = interest.

but conversation does equal interest

I agree.... But in my experience many men do not! We will go from talking about business, or something else mundane to "let me buy you a drink" and "let me get your number".

Depends on the definition of "interest"! Technically you're right, but interest in a good conversation is different to interest in hooking up with someone. RecentChange I assume you meant the latter when most of your experience is the former. I'm glad people go out with that intention only and that's the way it works out!

• Like 1

I go to the bar all the time. Live music is where I am at. So thats every weekend for the most part and I go very Tuesday as they have Soul Night.

I can leave it as well. Nothing wrong with going any place by yourself. As long as your sociable. Have fun.

Cookiesandough
I go to the bar all the time. Live music is where I am at. So thats every weekend for the most part and I go very Tuesday as they have Soul Night.

I can leave it as well. Nothing wrong with going any place by yourself. As long as your sociable. Have fun.

Would you approach a lady who interested you who was sitting alone at a bar?

Edited by Cookiesandough
Would you approach a lady who interested you who was sitting alone at a bar?

For me to approch. I would start a conversation. Here is the thing. When they play the music when the band is not on. Its so loud. I don't know why they have to have it blasting away. It can be in the background. I hate having to raise my voice. Its a joke.

I would much rather have a interesting conversation more in a lounge or the gym. I don't drink. So my wits are intact. I usually let the women come talk to me. It seems to work out better for me.

I was at a outside water concert in August and I went up to a woman that I found attractive. I tried to star conversation. The woman just seemed bland and was more one way answer towards me. No back and forth. So I just let it go.

I just wish that things happened more organic and that meeting and it turning into a romantic thing was more organic. I don't want to feel that every intraction with a woman, has to have a romantic tinge to it all the time. Or they can make the moves on me. It has happened. Not on a regular basis.

• Like 1
Heck, even as a guy I can count on my one hand the times I actually went to a bar alone.

I did that way too often...which is one of the reason's I no longer drink :D

• Like 1

I always thought that women who are alone and in that environment automatically become easier to approach.

That was my view, too. I'm honestly kind of surprised when you said she doesn't get approached.

GunslingerRoland

I guess the context depends. Like if you are going alone, to a bar, where you will know a bunch of people once you get there, then that is more expected. Otherwise I would assume a woman going to the bar on her own, was going for purpose of getting picked up.

And honestly for people over 25 who go to the bar regularly regardless of the circumstances, I don't look at it all that favorably. To me the bar is more for the 18-22 year old university crowd.

I've been to lots of bars on my own; especially whilst travelling.

If I'm travelling for business and feel like a quiet wine with work/news/emails/people watching (aka escaping my room and/or the colleague vortex) I'll take my laptop to the hotel bar. A laptop tends to deter unwanted attention/approaches. Every now and again some guy will ask if he can join me. I usually say sure and just keep working; they usually don't stay long.

And if I'm travelling for leisure I usually stay at hostels or quirky traveller establishments. (I've stayed in enough cookie cutter branded business hotels throughout my career to avoid them like the plague when I'm not working.) And in these places lots of people are travelling alone, and everyone goes to the bar. It's part of the experience, and you can get the best travel tips and meet really fascinating people. And yes, I've had flings start in such circumstances - but hey, that's part of the far flung vacay experience too in my book!

I also head out alone to some of my local haunts at home. But that's not really 'alone' per se as I can pretty much count on at least a friend or two being there as well.

I'm with RC... Who gives a toss what others think? Do what works for you.

Добрый день друзья!

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки.

Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.

Мы можем предложить Вам Защитные плёнки ,архитектурные плёнки,декоративные плёнки,автомобильные плёнки и противопожарные плёнки.

Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте

С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

?????????? ? ????????????

?????????? ? ???????????? - ??????? ??????. ???? ???????????.

?????: ??????? ?? ???????? - ???????? ???????: Patriotoio

SukaBOOKIE | Forum Indonesia | Forum Lendir BB17 Semprot Krucil Foto Memek Bokep - Profile of bgregorspetrova1001

Belluno IN Quad :: Sta guardando il profilo