REALLY need a woman's/girl's opinion. I'm confused

Green_Eren

Your best bet at this point is to start hitting on better looking women in front of her. If you're truly desperate, hire the hottest stripper in town to pick you up from class and plant a fat kiss on your cheek right in front of her. That will be sure to get her attention. Do anything but pursue her.

I don't know whether she's 'letting you down easy' or what, but I would not advise you to pursue this. She is not encouraging you and says she is not dating. Why bother to chase someone who is clearly not interested in a relationship at the moment?

I'veseenbetterlol
You know, something else is bothering me.

You specifically said you "REALLY need a woman's/girl's opinion." And I know most of the responses you got here were from women...and you've pretty much completely disregarded all of our opinions, just like you're disregarding the word "No" from this woman in your class.

I think you should really think about why you're doing that.

Exactly lol, she told you no and you want to find any way to wiggle out of the no. If you persist you are possibly losing any chance to go out w/her. Plus you will be labeled a creeper and that could impact future dating. Please stay away! Persistence will not pay off, some guys tried that w/me and I ended up completely ignoring them.

As a woman I will you this: when I've turned a guy down (and she did, regardless of her reason) it is not cute when he doesn't listen and keeps trying anyway. It doesn't seem like persistence, it seems like desperation.

You're all gonna hate me but I think I'm gonna persist lol

She didn't flat out say NO, btw she's from a very small farm town and she's very blunt and says genuinely says whats on her mind. So I think maybe she REALLY does wanna focus on school. So I'm gonna go for it but not care about the outcome either way. Any advice on how to do this?

My advice: don't do it. If she really does only want to focus on school exactly how does your unwelcome attention help her fulfill that goal? You aren't respecting her wishes.

If you MUST persist, perhaps ask her if she'd like to study.