D*ck pics?

I lOVE dick pics. But only of penises I've already met in person and shared intimate moments with. If there has been no formal introduction (per se) I'm not interested in an unsolicited portrait ☺

I think there is a gender difference at play here. Guys in general like pics of boobs and vag... so I think some think we gals should automatically appreciate the equivalent. A lot of guys would probs be ecstatic to receive a random pussy pic... women not so much with the dicks.

I highly recommend responding to a random dick pic followed by the obligatory 'your turn' with a picture of another even more impressive long hard specimen.

Edited by SolG
  • Like 4
Cookiesandough
I lOVE dick pics. But only of penises I've already met in person and shared intimate moments with. If there has been no formal introduction (per se) I'm not interested in an unsolicited portrait ☺

I think there is a gender difference at play here. Guys in general like pics of boobs and vag... so I think some think we gals should automatically appreciate the equivalent. A lot of guys would probs be ecstatic to receive a random pussy pic... women not so much with the dicks.

I highly recommend responding to a random dick pic followed by the obligatory 'your turn' with a picture of another even more impressive long hard specimen.

hahahah reminds me of that FB messenger screenshot where the guy said "send pic of p***y" and the girl sent him back his own pic

• Like 3
hahahah reminds me of that FB messenger screenshot where the guy said "send pic of p***y" and the girl sent him back his own pic

^^^ Filing this away for future use ?

• Like 1

I think this is one of the most surprising threads I've ever read on loveshack.

I honestly didn't think any woman would find dick pics anything but gross!

I guess you learn something everyday :)

Personally, I've never had the urge to take a pic of my dick, and I can't imagine it's something ll ever do.

I also have no interest in a woman sending me close-ups of her vagina. The real thing, attached to a real woman is great. But an isolated pic? No thanks.

• Like 2
I think this is one of the most surprising threads I've ever read on loveshack.

I honestly didn't think any woman would find dick pics anything but gross!

I guess you learn something everyday :)

And it raises a series of follow-up questions, such as whether the general rule applies that professionally taken pictures are better than smartphone snapshots. Time to work on your portfolio. :laugh:

• Like 2
Michelle ma Belle

Yep. This has been my go-to anymore.

The number of random d*ck pics that get sent to me from even the most unsuspecting portals is really shocking. I don't think men can fully understand what we women go through.

It's happened (and still happens) so often that I am no longer offended by these guys who blow up my inbox with their stiff member. I find it both sad and amusing.

The least I could do is return the favor, right? I mean that's what they want after all; reciprocation. I'm always happy to send my own carefully selected raging rocket with the caption, "Mine is bigger".

Can you guess how many of those guys send a second d*ck pic?

:D:lmao::laugh::p

• Like 6
BarbedFenceRider

I try to tell the younger and younger generations...."The internet is forever!" That pic will end up in some very creepy and sad situations. I wouldn't even send one to my wife. What if it fell into the wrong hands (pun not intended?. Legal and professional risks outweigh the humor and innuendo. JMO

Michelle ma Belle
I try to tell the younger and younger generations...."The internet is forever!" That pic will end up in some very creepy and sad situations. I wouldn't even send one to my wife. What if it fell into the wrong hands (pun not intended?. Legal and professional risks outweigh the humor and innuendo. JMO

Indeed a pic is forever but unless you included your face in the naughty shot, it makes it hard to prove you're the sender. If the receiver knows your personal stuff like friends, family, your address, place of employment etc., it makes it a bit more challenging which is why people need to be careful when doing anything online. Particularly who you play with.

Ha! I just got another.

To be fair we were flirting. He asked for a pic, I sent him a boob shot.... And got a fresh out of the shower dick pic from him. He looks tasty.

Yeah this is also why I never send any compromising shots of myself to anyone.

Cookiesandough

If their penis is that distinguishable they have more significant problems

Edited by Cookiesandough